Is #BlackLivesMatter Leading Nowhere?

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
She's probably getting attacked on twitter LOL. If you're not pro-gay then you're as bad as a white supremacist. These kids lack context, and they're all short term, media-centric college kids. They focus on how sexist the Black Panthers were, but don't even realize the National Free Breakfast program was thanks to them. And that's where it stops, cultural appropriation, misogyny, homophobia, and that's it, no real solutions.
I was just thinking about all the vocational programs have just disappeared

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
Not even the Civil Rights leaders were this vocal about the right to fukk Whites :pachaha:
If you look at the profiles retweeting these type of tweets it's almost as if somebody is mass producing these people. :wow:

dd4xMgr.jpg

bKJYm4h.jpg

H5DUbAP.jpg

JE8HKS5.jpg

I7y0qXa.jpg

SW3ZPnx.jpg

INkHxdL.jpg

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
There's a link in that tweet breh
just read it :wow: i swear deray should win a oscar for his acting. TFA pretty much recruited former alumni's like deray in order to hold political positions and to influence public education policies :wow: and retarded fake activists on twitter are eating it up :wow:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami

Our people are done for :mjcry:

Please there's black people at twitter who are arguing against that c00nish tweets?:snoop:
If you look at the profiles retweeting these type of tweets it's almost as if somebody is mass producing these people. :wow:
Please God there wasn't lot of black people retweeting that tweet:mjcry:

Last edited: