TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
It's an archetype but also a hahtag.

Take a look at Hannibal X® (@VibeHi): Hannibal X® (@VibeHi) on Twitter

Hannibal is a "Hotep".
I started to noticed Hannibal recently, he be really attack those fake activist on twitter:leon:

What about those two female tweets about "You can be pro-black while dating outside your race"

Has anyone else clap back at them for saying that?

The @guestavo user is the only one I noticed who challenge them on that subject(and he did pretty well defeating they're failed logic):ehh:

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
What about those two female tweets about "You can be pro-black while dating outside your race"

Has anyone else clap back at them for saying that?

The @guestavo user is the only one I noticed who challenge them on that subject(and he did pretty well defeating they're failed logic):ehh:

Not that I'm aware of .

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Just read some of @guestavo tweets, he ain't backing down from those twitter c00ns:obama:

@Kitsch @Poitier is there more people calling out those fake pro-black activist at twitter?

They would probably be called homophobic and transphobic for speaking out against them. They have their own agenda, we should have ours.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
They would probably be called homophobic and transphobic for speaking out against them. They have their own agenda, we should have ours.
Yeah seen some of those lames even say "pro-black doesn't mean anti-white" when defending they're right to swirl while calling themselves pro-black:rudy:

I seen one dude call them out on they're shyt and said "Y'all are not pro-black, y'all just pro-humanist" which is true.:ehh:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Yeah seen some of those lames even say "pro-black doesn't mean anti-white" when defending they're right to swirl while calling themselves pro-black:rudy:

I seen one dude call them out on they're shyt and said "Y'all are not pro-black, y'all just pro-humanist" which is true.:ehh:

I hate people who say pro-black doesn't mean anti-white, well it does mean anti-white supremacy, and the reason they say that is because they would like to appease white folks. So as to not scare their white partners especially.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I hate people who say pro-black doesn't mean anti-white, well it does mean anti-white supremacy, and the reason they say that is because they would like to appease white folks. So as to not scare their white partners especially.
So true, and I hate when they try to hype up they're white partner by saying they're white partner is more pro-black than some black people:duck::camby:

They justify any reason to call themselves pro-black like

"I acknowledge racism exist"

"I don't hate my self"

"I donate to a black cause(not naming the cause they donated)"

"I know my history(again not naming what history they know of)"

"I marched at a rally"

"I have natural hair":dead:

And the stupid reasons they justify swirling

"My white partner is more pro-black than most black people"

"My white partner know more black history than most black people"

"My white partner acknowledges his/her white privileges":deadrose:

Last edited: