Is #BlackLivesMatter Leading Nowhere?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

good stuff:wow:

She's probably getting attacked on twitter LOL. If you're not pro-gay then you're as bad as a white supremacist. These kids lack context, and they're all short term, media-centric college kids. They focus on how sexist the Black Panthers were, but don't even realize the National Free Breakfast program was thanks to them. And that's where it stops, cultural appropriation, misogyny, homophobia, and that's it, no real solutions.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
But why do we even want a seat when we could have our own?

Because building a table would take unity... and our unity in this country has always been built on the idea of our shared oppression. But what happens if that oppression is "lessened?" What happens if all you can see are defeats and short term symbolic victories that turn into long term defeats. shyt is gonna fukk with your mind.. hell your soul.

Hell keeping it 100%. A large percent of our people have given up.

A large percent of our people ain't trying to fight no more.

A percent of our people are just trying to check out from all this "black shyt" now.

AveryJarhman

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
New York, USA
I recognize and appreciate the issues of inequality and injustice raised by members & supporters of the Black Lives Matter movement.

I realize there are inequalities that still need to be addressed for us to continue evolving toward becoming a more peaceful, emotionally healthy nation. I understand the pain, anger, frustrations & disappointment experienced by human beings who feel as though they are being cheated, oppressed, or not treated with the same respect all peaceful Americans are entitled to.

My life experiences also cause me to realize there is a significant population of immature American teen girls & adult women my experiences tell me are responsible for impeding a substantial population of peaceful, caring, loving Americans from finding internal peace, & enjoying the respect all peaceful Americans deserve.

Frankly, I too experience pain, anger, frustration & disappointment caused by an American system & society that permits & seemingly encourages the HUMAN OPPRESSION, Abuse and/or Neglect of our Nation's most precious & valuable resource, OUR CHILDREN.

I am disappointed & frustrated by a significant population of immature moms like Baltimore mom Toya Graham who I believe had no morally or 'legally' acceptable right to introduce SIX CHILDREN to a life of hardships & struggles while depending on her responsible neighbors to feed, clothe & house her SIX CHILDREN. One of whom was observed joining other depressed teens in attempting to cause grave bodily harm or death to police officers charged with protecting peaceful people from angry, depressed teens like her son Michael & many of his depressed classmates.

I am deeply troubled by moms much like Tavis Smiley's mom, who as a teen irresponsibly began building a family of ten children she introduced to a life of childhood oppression, pain, hardship & struggles. In May 2015 Tavis revealed to a national audience his nine brothers & sisters continue struggling from the affects of Poverty, aka Childhood Trauma & Abuse.

No one forced Toya Graham or Tavis Smiley's mom to irresponsibly introduce SIXTEEN HUMAN LIVES to a life of pain & struggle.

Ms. Graham & Mrs. Smiley are much like countless numbers of depressed, immature teen moms across our nation who made a conscious decision to introduce their children to a life of emotional pain & turmoil causing them to experience life scarring Childhood Trauma that Grammy winner & victim of Childhood Abuse & Neglect Kendrick Lamar laments his "living wild," Violent Felon embracing parents caused him, his three siblings & numerous cousins to experience...instead of experiencing a fairly happy American kid childhood with Safe Streets to travel & play on that all young kids have a right enjoy.

I am sad, angry, frustrated & disappointed that a majority of my American neighbors choose to ignore the CHILD OPPRESSION, Abuse & Neglect many immature, irresponsible moms like Ms. Graham & Mrs. Smiley cause their/society's children to experience during a critical period of their human development.

Frankly, I believe these mom should be held criminally liable for receiving public funds to support their children, & then failing to place the emotional well being of their children *ABOVE ALL ELSE*, often resulting with kids like Freddie Gray maturing into a depressed teen & adult who causes harm to himself & his struggling or peaceful neighbors.

Sadly, far too many children raised by criminally negligent moms often develop into depressed, angry, frustrated, unpredictable, sometime suicidal (NY Times May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suicide by Black Children Surprises Researchers) teens & adults causing emotional & physical harm to their peaceful neighbors, resulting with the police becoming involved.

Sadly, regularly dealing with depressed, emotionally disturbed teens & adults much like Kendrick, Tupac Shakur, Freddie Gray & Michael Singleton took a toll on my emotional well being that resulted with me abandoning a Brooklyn community after spending twelve years of my life trying to protect peaceful people from Violent Felons who raised depressed kids like Kendrick Lamar, an emotionally damaged man tormented by childhood & adult depression, as well as experiencing suicidal thoughts.

Sadly, kids like Kendrick, his three siblings, his numerous cousins, many neighborhood friends, elementary and JHS classmates DO NOT have the option of packing up and leaving their mad world behind them when their mad world begins affecting their ability to remain sane, or being able to discern knowing right from wrong.

Yes, my experiences tell me some police officers need to do a better job of remaining professional, adhering to their training, keeping cool and not allowing the human suffering and oppression of children many witness on a daily basis to erode their humanity or basic human respect for others.

Just as my experiences in regularly interacting with many depressed, angry sometimes suicidal people who were victims of Childhood Trauma, Abuse and Neglect tells me some married and single-moms need to do a MUCH better job of raising, nurturing, socializing and supervising newborns, infants, toddlers and children who mature into fairly or wonderfully happy, reasonably responsible teens and adults respecting themselves, their peaceful neighbors and the authority responsible for maintaining peace in all American neighborhoods.

How much longer will supposedly caring, concerned Americans ignore/tolerate the significant population of immature, irresponsible teen girls and women IGNORING the parental responsibility and duty to their children, as well as their moral, ethical and societal responsibility and obligation to their neighbors and community to place the well being of their child(ren) ABOVE ALL ELSE!!!

I'm sorry to pick on moms, though since ancient times they are the primary caregivers we look to keep us safe, cared for & loved right from our start.
____
Doctors Ross and Dietz offer insights into how our Early Childhood Development plays a key role in determining the type of individual we mature into.

Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment, addressed inmates at Ironwood State Prison offering a compelling overview of the role that exposure to childhood trauma plays in the lives of *emotionally troubled* and chronically ill American teens and adults.

At 2:12:25 in this documentary about Mafia hit-man and victim of Early Childhood Trauma/Abuse, Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski, Dr. Park Dietz explains why young Richard most likely developed into a emotionally disturbed, paranoid, cruel, heartless teen and man who did not give a frig about anyone else, including his wife and kids.

____
Peace & Prayers for Julie Dombo & Countless Innocent Victims of American Gun Violence

http://i.imgur.com/OgYnOsQ.png

Black *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Fear & Educator's Frustrations

Last edited: