Is #BlackLivesMatter Leading Nowhere?

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
there is no more pretentious place on twitter than on these black (mostly gay) accounts. Everything they post is calculated, from their expressions on race, politics, and even their stereotypical gay jokes regarding their love for rihanna and beyonce

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
I agree with most of what's being said regarding BLM being pretty much a trojan horse but do they not have any value ? I personally feel that if FoxNews hates you.... I have to support you to a degree. This is my 1st post btw

Aufheben

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nowhere
if you wanna really understand BLM look at MLK's life :sas1:

as long as he was talking about them racist cops down south he had the support of "liberals" up north :mjpls:

as soon as he turned to class issues and started criticizing the conditions of blacks in chicago his popularity amongst them northen liberals (even blacks) plummeted...and you know what happened after that :sas2:

blm don't scare any body. which is why they get to meet obama, hilary and all them folks. its easy to placate a negro stuck on identity politics. give him and his people some fame, some legitimacy, some "leadership" positions, and they good. :ehh:
get these nikkas some lecturing gigs, some teaching posts, etc. they gon keep it cool :mjpls: even hilary could see they wasn't really trynna ruffle any feathers :mjlol:

she had to tell them nikkas "i don't believe you change hearts, i believe you change laws and how systems operate" :dead:

you got one of the main culprits of black criminalization teaching you how to run your so-called pro-black movement :laff: :laff: :snoop: