Is #BlackLivesMatter Leading Nowhere?

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
I don't think you guys appreciate the internet enough. This shyt can be used for a lot of negative stuff, but the fact that it's allowed agents like Shaun King to be exposed to the world and brought forth all the information posted in this thread show that it can be a very, very powerful weapon.

All those Civil Rights group of the 1960s that were brought down by J. Edgar Hoover's COINTERLPRO programme would've killed to have the social media that we possess that has enabled us to expose agents like Shaun King to the world. There's no adopting a new alias and relocating to a brand new state for him as was the case in the past. He's officially screwed! :whoo:

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Black Lives Matter’s Shaun King Is Not Biracial

Prominent Black Lives Matter activist Shaun King said for years that he is biracial, because he was born to a white mother and a black father, but Kentucky public records reviewed by The Daily Beast show that King’s father is white. Jeffery Wayne King, born Nov. 11, 1955, is listed as Shaun King’s father on his birth certificate. Criminal records identify Jeffrey King’s ethnicity as white. After Breitbart News questioned King’s race, the activist tweeted that he “did not concoct a lie” about his race. King also said, “If you have known me from when I was in elementary school at Huntertown Elementary until now, you’ve known me as black or bi-racial.”

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Nope, he's all the way white.
5f54jk.jpg

:snoop: ugh. .. more sideshows to derail things and dilute the message even further.

This shyt isn't a joke and it's disgusting that it keeps being treated as such.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I don't buy the brietbart story at all. Regardless of your thoughts on BLM I don't see how anyone could trust that particular website, specifically when their source is laughable at best.

I personally don't feel that "lite brites" should be leading our movements in the first place.....but honestly, dude appears biracial to me....:manny:

Still...he needs to post some pics of his family and KIM.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I don't buy the brietbart story at all. Regardless of your thoughts on BLM I don't see how anyone could trust that particular website, specifically when their source is laughable at best.

I personally don't feel that "lite brites" should be leading our movements in the first place.....but honestly, dude appears biracial to me....:manny:

Still...he needs to post some pics of his family and KIM.
Both of Shaun King's parents are white.
rtkvtk.jpg
[/IMG]
rtkvtk.jpg

vxnf43.jpg

Daps
Forget the being White thing, haven't people been saying this Shaun King guy along with others have been stealing fundraiser money for years? The issue with twitter is its easy for agents to make accounts with fake pics just to throw allegations and stuff, but I believe people posted paper trails showing dude has been living off of go fund me money he steals every time a racial event goes down.

THIS