Is #BlackLivesMatter Leading Nowhere?

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't buy the brietbart story at all. Regardless of your thoughts on BLM I don't see how anyone could trust that particular website, specifically when their source is laughable at best.

I personally don't feel that "lite brites" should be leading our movements in the first place.....but honestly, dude appears biracial to me....:manny:

Still...he needs to post some pics of his family and KIM.

Truth is truth no matter who or where it comes from. Shaun didn't even answer the question if he was black or white

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some other poster mentioned it but it's things like this that have made me become a lot more conservative in some respects. I'm a registered independent and Republicans are scum so that's not what I mean.

What i mean is it's becoming painfully obvious that this rampant liberalism is out of control. It's not really trying to do anything other than stomp its feet and make a mockery of people. Now that's it coming out that we have these rich fukks bankrolling these fake-ass liberal movements it's clear what they're really doing is bankrolling operaitons to shove their bullshyt agendas down our throats.

I've heard this term used and it's very true: authoritarian liberalism. It's just extremism under the guise of populism and progressivism but it's really no better than the slack-jawed, racist rednecks that are just as tyrannical with their rhetoric and ideals.

It's part of the reason I despise all this liberal shyt going on

Bruh this whole post is life. Dap + rep.

I hate this idea that as a black person, if you don't co-sign everything liberal you're automatically siding with racists. I don't fukk with either wing, because they're two halves of the same bird. But if we had a group(s) that moved with the actionable masculine energy of conservatives with a black agenda shyt would actually get done. Instead black people are shoehorned into the right or otherwise looked at as hypocrites or something. Can anybody point out exactly when gay agendas became synonymous to black ones to the point they're always lumped together by manboobs today? Liberals take on a new form of respectability politics where if you are simply against institutional racism you automatically have to co-sign LGBT, feminism and whatever other bullshyt agendas they're pushing. This BLM shyt shows how easy they can segway into their dead end fake movements.

Just think if all that protest money went to lobbying policy makers. Just think if all the march organization was used for boycotts. Instead these mfs wanna fight for white acceptance and argue over social justice bs.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh this whole post is life. Dap + rep.

I hate this idea that as a black person, if you don't co-sign everything liberal you're automatically siding with racists. I don't fukk with either wing, because they're two halves of the same bird. But if we had a group(s) that moved with the actionable masculine energy of conservatives with a black agenda shyt would actually get done. Instead black people are shoehorned into the right or otherwise looked at as hypocrites or something. Can anybody point out exactly when gay agendas became synonymous to black ones to the point they're always lumped together by manboobs today? Liberals take on a new form of respectability politics where if you are simply against institutional racism you automatically have to co-sign LGBT, feminism and whatever other bullshyt agendas they're pushing. This BLM shyt shows how easy they can segway into their dead end fake movements.

Just think if all that protest money went to lobbying policy makers. Just think if all the march organization was used for boycotts. Instead these mfs wanna fight for white acceptance and argue over social justice bs.

:manny: I'm not black, but I am biracial so I can relate to that feeling of feeling like a c00n if you don't automatically side with liberals. That's why I registered as an independent. I don't like the idea of pledging allegiance to one party because in my opinion if you claim allegiance you gotta agree with everything.

That's why I have my own opinions. Unfortunately, if people think they can game the system to pander more to minorities, it's not gonna happen. It's gonna have to come from just putting in work and funding it. Money is needed to get the ball rolling so unless you cna find someone that can really bankroll, it's tough.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
That Hillary meeting was hard to watch.

I understand that they work independently of one another....but you've gotta come harder than that, damn!

Also, as a side point...They *really* need to get more...professional. At this point, people going to official events, meeting important figures, official videos, etc...business attire. I realize there is much that can be said in regards to that (Racial, gender, and class issues)...but I feel like it's something they need to just bite the bullet on....:yeshrug:

Anyways, regarding Shaun King :

Race, love, hate, and me: A distinctly American story

The reports about my race, about my past, and about the pain I’ve endured are all lies. My mother is a senior citizen. I refuse to speak in detail about the nature of my mother’s past, or her sexual partners, and I am gravely embarrassed to even be saying this now, but I have been told for most of my life that the white man on my birth certificate is not my biological father and that my actual biological father is a light-skinned black man. My mother and I have discussed her affair. She was a young woman in a bad relationship and I have no judgment. This has been my lived reality for nearly 30 of my 35 years on earth. I am not ashamed of it, or of who I am—never that—but I was advised by my pastor nearly 20 years ago that this was not a mess of my doing and it was not my responsibility to fix it. All of my siblings and I have different parents. I'm actually not even sure how many siblings I have. It is horrifying to me that my most personal information, for the most nefarious reasons, has been forced out into the open and that my private past and pain have been used as jokes and fodder to discredit me and the greater movement for justice in America. I resent that lies have been reported as truth and that the obviously racist intentions of these attacks have been consistently downplayed at my expense and that of my family.

Pretty much what I suspected....:manny: Anyone not believe this?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That Hillary meeting was hard to watch.

I understand that they work independently of one another....but you've gotta come harder than that, damn!

Also, as a side point...They *really* need to get more...professional. At this point, people going to official events, meeting important figures, official videos, etc...business attire. I realize there is much that can be said in regards to that (Racial, gender, and class issues)...but I feel like it's something they need to just bite the bullet on....:yeshrug:

Anyways, regarding Shaun King :

Race, love, hate, and me: A distinctly American story

Pretty much what I suspected....:manny: Anyone not believe this?
i dont

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don't think he looks mixed?
i think he looks exactly his white brother, except skinnier

2B7E87A600000578-3203522-Jason_King-a-52_1439993835974.jpg

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Once I heard deray voice on that wolf Blitzer interview and then @y2d was dragged in that thread he made its was pretty obvious that it's cointelpro

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London

Nothing super enlightening but it's worth posting to document (uploaded by Boyce).