Is #BlackLivesMatter Leading Nowhere?

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
the Part 2 of the Hilary/BLM video sent chills down my spine

I'm not a supporter of Hilary Clinton but she spoke 100% truth in that vid

She laced them with pure gems and I guarantee it went in one ear and out the other

If BLM is controlled ops and the Clinton camp was sicking them on sanders...

Then of course she would body those blmers

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Also I'll be honest, these tumblrati SJWs that support the black lives matter movement have severely disappointed me. With their wanting of "safe spaces" at PWIs when they could just go to a HBCU. It's obvious most of these cats came from the burbs and don't really associate or are around black peopel like that. Which again supports the narrative, that poor blacks from the hood are the only real pro black people there are.

@NvrCMyNut said it, these kids make black people look like whiny pussies that think they can just tweet, blog, protest, and yell for change.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
blm is a sham that is run by hipster rich black and white people.

it's ran by the black LGBT community; 3 lesbians started it up from what I understand and of course you have deray out there and he's openly gay.

not saying that's a bad thing, the heterosexual black community is all about twerking and dropping mixtapes right now, we ain't doing shyt active or political collectively :manny:

but let's be clear. that shyt is definitely ran by gay black liberals. look it up if you don't believe me.

FukkinDatHo

Banned
Daps
nikka future just dropped new shyt and yall nikkas talking bout blacklivesmatter and all that political bullshyt.