Is #BlackLivesMatter Leading Nowhere?

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
not that I was a super huge shaun king fan but can we get other sources outside of White right wing sites brehs :mjpls::mjpls:
Why would the race be checked as white? Why was his white father found?
Sources aren't relevant if this point. The info is accurate and he hasn't refuted the concrete fact.
#SHAUNKINGISWHITE
#FRAUDSHAUN

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Twitter eventually comes for everyone, beloved" - desusnice

Still don't understand how people in this social media era don't think their shyt will eventually come back to them, breh must have been sweating his ass of when Rachel Dolezal was getting exposed.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Yea wtithout an agenda, this is not getting the traction it needs. But I will say that there is a silver lining in that we are more 'awoke' than we have been in a long time and I think better thought out and more focused movements could arise from this. So long as we don't get co-opted by double agents and rich liberals. If it stays a street movement we can definitely do some damage.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imani Gandy | LinkedIn

Gg1wUyj.png

lol. fukking lol.

sickening.

Every time I view this thread I find myself at this post. :smh:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Forget the being White thing, haven't people been saying this Shaun King guy along with others have been stealing fundraiser money for years? The issue with twitter is its easy for agents to make accounts with fake pics just to throw allegations and stuff, but I believe people posted paper trails showing dude has been living off of go fund me money he steals every time a racial event goes down.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Check his timeline.
His timeline is full of hearsay and the man blocked me because I was posting the evidence to the contrary since last night...would you like to see evidence of that, too? I have about 1300 followers, I was posting #shaunkingiswhite #fraudshaun and #shauntsung all last night and early morning.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
His timeline is full of hearsay and the man blocked me because I was posting the evidence to the contrary since last night...would you like to see evidence of that, too? I have about 1300 followers, I was posting #shaunkingiswhite #fraudshaun and #shauntsung all last night and early morning.

bruh. the way he handled an article though? this man had a complete melt down on twitter over ONE article

that's not what leaders do and that's not up for argument, that's a fact.

I don't fukk with jesse or al like that, but I've never seen them break down over hearsay, rumors, and criticism...i mean my goodness, he was feverishly tweeting, deleting tweets, correcting tweets...SMH

if the black lives matter is to be taken seriously, we need stronger men than deray and shaun king

and if the gay/soft man movement wins out...it's over for us as a community. completely done.

DAlbert

All Star
Daps
I remember people always calling out Shaun and how he was never at any rallys

twitter makes being an agent so easy :jbhmm:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:beli:

I actually liked Shaun King too.

you can like what someone says doesn't mean you put all your faith in them to lead and fight when you should be doing stuff yourself. Not saying you are doing this but speaking in general. Folks equate rocking with what someone says or has done with being a cult follower or something. Like I can say I enjoy Rick Ross music but delusional black folks will talk about how he is a fraud and aint real, etc ,etc etc. What that have to do with me and the fact I enjoy his music or a song? Leave that bantering to delusional peons, we gotta start standing on our own square and platforms.