Is #BlackLivesMatter Leading Nowhere?

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
What's wild to me is how they can believe in Intersectionality, yet fail to see how economic prosperity is interconnected with the issues they are most concern about. It's like damn, do they even read or study up on their own belief system, let alone the one that they are going up against?
You've just described most of the coli and people on social media.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I understand the intent of #Blacklivesmatter but that in and of itself is not going to bring justice to Blacks. It is clear that law enforcement has declared war on Blacks all over the nation. Unfortunately most upper middle class liberals do not understand the nuances that lead to the critical mass of the Black condition, this was a protest that needed to be spearheaded from the streets on up, but it also needed to be focused and I think that is the biggest issue from jump street. If those rioters came at city halls and ploice stations when Wilson, Gray and the others were killed unjustly, if we stopped frequenting events that benefit the pockets of the bourgeoisie, if we put our local politicians to task and get these men arrested and taken to trial we would really be on to something. Instead it seems like we have the stance of people begging for mercy. If the powers at be can't love us then we have to love ourselves and if they can't respect, maybe they need to fear us, and I don't mean violence (unless as a last resort) but economic shut downs, revolt, and creating a more aggressive media presence in which we control our own images.

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps

:francis:

Why Hillary Clinton and her rivals are struggling to grasp Black Lives Matter

(regarding hillary's BLM post on facebook)

The post drew some praise from activists online. Mckesson, the organizer who had been invited to attend Clinton’s announcement speech, told his Twitter followers that it was “solid.”

But he added a dose of skepticism: Compared with her rivals, after all, she got off easy.

“She also had time to craft it,” Mckesson wrote. “She should’ve been at Netroots.”

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
CKYl2p2WIAA-RVR.png

Who cares about the big banks that erased all Black wealth gains since emancipation :blessed:
AYO !! :laff: :laff:

How could people be so denseheaded ? :snoop: