Is #BlackLivesMatter Leading Nowhere?

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

Since 2012 huh.. nah this shyt didn't come about until Aug 2014.

BlackDifferentlyAbledLivesMatter :skip:

Yeah if you were on the fence with this BLM shyt, time to :trash: this "movement"
Ultimately this shyt really is some controlled opposition. So stay woke yall

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:mjpls:kinda wish i was a popular journalist/blogger right now

Man I don't trust ANYONE who is just a Blogger/Political activist/etc. These are all things that yield no tangible results. If you don't have a day job/paper trail that shows me how you earn money and eat, I dont trust you. You have so called activist traveling the country all day every day, but arent known for anything in real life outside of twitter, I`m like even if you are bumming on couches, gas and food arent free so who is funding you?

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Man I don't trust ANYONE who is just a Blogger/Political activist/etc. These are all things that yield no tangible results. If you don't have a day job/paper trail that shows me how you earn money and eat, I dont trust you. You have so called activist traveling the country all day every day, but arent known for anything in real life outside of twitter, I`m like even if you are bumming on couches, gas and food arent free so who is funding you?
i mean i could expose this nonsense if i had a platform right now

not be a part of it

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It's low key scary the powers that be went from Co-Opting movements, to creating movements to keep us from actaully doing stuff. Sure they had the NAACP, but the stuff now is some fake "radical" stuff, where people feel they are doing something Black Panther or NOI like but arent doing anything at all.

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
This is why I love the coli. Its nice to have an atmosphere where us blacks can link up like this and give true insight and information on black issues. I use to support the BLM movement but started to distance myself as they seemed more focused on equality issues and "begging for acceptance" and not focusing on becoming a self sustaining group. I'm not a big fan of coalition movements and fighting for gays/brown/trans people when there are already organization for such is just ridiculous. Their goals seemed scattered and confused and I dont think they will get much accomplished to improve anything. I like how more blacks are becoming more race conscious but they don't seem to be using it in the right way atm.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why I love the coli. Its nice to have an atmosphere where us blacks can link up like this and give true insight and information on black issues. I use to support the BLM movement but started to distance myself as they seemed more focused on equality issues and "begging for acceptance" and not focusing on becoming a self sustaining group. I'm not a big fan of coalition movements and fighting for gays/brown/trans people when there are already organization for such is just ridiculous. Their goals seemed scattered and confused and I dont think they will get much accomplished to improve anything. I like how more blacks are becoming more race conscious but they don't seem to be using it in the right way atm.
Tbh we need more local leaders who are about that life for real. Like I direct people I know in the proper direction to help the black community. No sugar coat just straight up what were lacking and hope they act on it. We gotta be the influence or else BLM folks will dissipate all the energy behind our collective pro black movement that's bubbling.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Tbh we need more local leaders who are about that life for real. Like I direct people I know in the proper direction to help the black community. No sugar coat just straight up what were lacking and hope they act on it. We gotta be the influence or else BLM folks will dissipate all the energy behind our collective pro black movement that's bubbling.
You know whats funny, all of these highly publicized twitter activist are College Educated, and can run for Public offices and dont.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Cause they are a bunch of frauds who are doing this for a job and attention. They spending that $33mil real good.
Jason Black spoke about how he reached out to some of these Twitter people about running for office in Ferguson and he would fund them, and nobody would respond, Granted I know alot of people dont like him, but it doesnt cost much money to run for office in the towns where alot of these issues are going down, and they all have decent sized black population where you can actually win, or at least you running will make candidates be forced to talk about the real issues, and not issue PC statements written by their interns.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
You know whats funny, all of these highly publicized twitter activist are College Educated, and can run for Public offices and dont.

That's what's weird to me about activists who aren't revolutionary/militant or anarchist or wanting to overthrow the government; they believe in voting (like voting for Sanders), their wholesome belief is politics and making reform, they're invested in the current system and the belief it can be better, yet none of them go for any sort of office or legislative power of any sort to become a reformist.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jason Black spoke about how he reached out to some of these Twitter people about running for office in Ferguson and he would fund them, and nobody would respond, Granted I know alot of people dont like him, but it doesnt cost much money to run for office in the towns where alot of these issues are going down, and they all have decent sized black population where you can actually win, or at least you running will make candidates be forced to talk about the real issues, and not issue PC statements written by their interns.
Yeah when he said that that was my first clue that something ain't right then I found out about George Soros and was like :patrice:this ain't feeling organic anymore.

Now we know they just some gays and feminist that got paid to protest. Intersectionality is the trait these cacs look for when they pick the leaders. Church/black, Gay/Black, Female/Black etc.