Is #BlackLivesMatter Leading Nowhere?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
And im not here to talk down on people still trying to find themselves in life, or not exactly where they want to be in life. When i was in college i used to engage these twitter clowns and make them look dumb and my mentions would get flooded by these clowns, but then as i got older, i would do a quick linkedin search on many of these folks and saw majority were unemployed "bloggers" or people with MBAs from online for profit univesities working at call centers and stuff, i then realize that twitter is a place where people can paint the image that they are doing something when they really arent. If Malcolm X rose from the dead himself and said everyone put up 500 bucks and this will grant you land and resources to start your pwn business,hospitals, and schools right now, these twitter clowns would attack him on how it wont work, not because he is wrong but because they dont have 500 bucks to their name.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Mike Brown was set to attend a predatory for profit college that would have shut him out of a livable wage job after college and put him debt which would make it impossible to build wealth: What College Was Michael Brown About to Attend?

These people annoy me.

I'm starting to get a better grasp of how these feminists and liberals move.

They just pay a bunch of of lip service to "black issues" with tweets and protests. Twitter is an especially easy forum to fraud in since intellectual discussions are stifled by the character limit. it's easy to evade when pressed and harder to ppl on blast unless you have your own twitter following. What's worse is that anybody who's has had an extended discussions with feminists including the ones on this forum know that these people are quite possibly THE MOST intellectually dishonest folks on the face of the earth aside from Fox news racists. Through this they give themselves an aura of untouchability where they can dance around and call on their following to defend them blindy off the strength that they're "out here putting in work

Within their protected position they can dilute and stall movements, misdirect the public intentions (the shift from black issues to gay ones), distort the dialogue (feminist and gender bs in the midst of all of this), and cut down people with action mindsets. (Most likely why these feminists hate tariq). The last one especially since they drag each other down with useless gossip politics.

Crazy thing is I didn't think Blacklivesmatter was a thing. I thought it was just a buzzword that came out of the general sentiments of black folk since Trayvon. But for this to not only be a monetized "movement", but funded too. :what: IDK man. shyt is mad demonic

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
And im not here to talk down on people still trying to find themselves in life, or not exactly where they want to be in life. When i was in college i used to engage these twitter clowns and make them look dumb and my mentions would get flooded by these clowns, but then as i got older, i would do a quick linkedin search on many of these folks and saw majority were unemployed "bloggers" or people with MBAs from online for profit univesities working at call centers and stuff, i then realize that twitter is a place where people can paint the image that they are doing something when they really arent. If Malcolm X rose from the dead himself and said everyone put up 500 bucks and this will grant you land and resources to start your pwn business,hospitals, and schools right now, these twitter clowns would attack him on how it wont work, not because he is wrong but because they dont have 500 bucks to their name.

:mjlol:Breh, you hit the nail on the head with that one.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:mjlol:Breh, you hit the nail on the head with that one.

We gotta be real with this stuff, MAJORITY of people on twitter are pro black or pro something because the System of White supremacy dealt them a crappy card in life thus they have nothing and want to vent about their status in life. If these people were chosen to be token blacks and had "success" in the system they would be silent. The people I tend to respect are those who have achieved "success" but still make it a point to acknolwedge we live in a terrible system and want to change things, these are the types who have nothing to gain. Its like seeing a bum complain about America, of course they are going to complain they are a bum. If you are an adult and have nothing to show for yourself or at least have not developed a tangible and realistic plan of action for yourself YET you are consistently talking like you have all the answers I have no time for you. I am down to help fellow brothers and sisters who need and want help, but them other folks are only here to distract you and keep you involved with arguing with them so you can be a bum too instead of building for you and your future generations.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
We will see. I suspect it will go further than that.

I believe political figures will simply use these twitter activist as spokes people. Instead of going to a black church and kissing babies, now all they need to do is RT the popular "Activist" and invite them to a BS confrence for photo ops under the guise of them "discussing what needs to be done", this will then have all the uninformed twitter bums wet in their pants to go blindly support candidates who dont have their best interest in mind.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I believe political figures will simply use these twitter activist as spokes people. Instead of going to a black church and kissing babies, now all they need to do is RT the popular "Activist" and invite them to a BS confrence for photo ops under the guise of them "discussing what needs to be done", this will then have all the uninformed twitter bums wet in their pants to go blindly support candidates who dont have their best interest in mind.

Which is my point. It is taking up too much space and will ultimately hurt us if we don't check it.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Which is my point. It is taking up too much space and will ultimately hurt us if we don't check it.

The on going issue though is people as a majority are uninformed and make idiotic decisions which is why crappy leaders continue to exist. Think about how in states like GA you have a majority pop of rural whites who will consistently vote against their own best interest. Those who are in the know need to be working in the shadows to make our own plans pop off. We have to be able to navigate the system where as long as they dont literally vote to kill all blacks tomorrow we can make moves no matter who is in charge. It isnt an easy task of course but we literally cant have in hope in any govt to make our moves shake, so anything we do get from the govt or a leader is just a bonus.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
We have to be able to navigate the system where as long as they dont literally vote to kill all blacks tomorrow we can make moves no matter who is in charge. It isnt an easy task of course but we literally cant have in hope in any govt to make our moves shake, so anything we do get from the govt or a leader is just a bonus.

I can't buy this. Government controls capital, we lack capital and won't make significant moves til we get it, and pressure needs to be applied for it, not police brutality.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I can't buy this. Government controls capital, we lack capital and won't make significant moves til we get it, and pressure needs to be applied for it, not police brutality.
At the large scale yes, but IMO a smaller group of individuals with a plan and "mini" infrastructure and some type of existing resources can do more than a large number of people with no plan and not a dollar or land to their name.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
At the large scale yes, but IMO a smaller group of individuals with a plan and "mini" infrastructure and some type of existing resources can do more than a large number of people with no plan and not a dollar or land to their name.

If those large group of people pressure those with the money then I may disagree.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We would have more power if we maximized and limited waste amongst the little resources we have. It's science. You produce all the things you need and sell/trade the excess. Start groups with other people who produce excess. We need more groups of successful people to make real moves and invest in projects that we may not get returns on for 10+ years.

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
What's wild to me is how they can believe in Intersectionality, yet fail to see how economic prosperity is interconnected with the issues they are most concern about. It's like damn, do they even read or study up on their own belief system, let alone the one that they are going up against?