Is being a "Coli militant" a good or a bad thing?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Coli militants are fukking morons who so called hate "cacs" but loves his daughter and hates black women. Any true "Militant" worships and defends his woman at all cost because he knows his woman's womb is the key to nation building.

There's a thread on when this old white man told this black woman that he will "Show her where he hung her grandpa" and the first thing these nikkas go after is black women instead of the cac that said it :dead: says a lot about these so called "militants" thought process.

What's wrong with white women :dahell:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
You believe a claim that this place started a "war" between black men and black women. That's fukking ridiculous. Especially coming from a place called Somali.net. Now I see where @malcolmxxx_45 gets his penchant for ducktales.
I'm really not trying to post as much today so pls don't include me in this fukkery

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
The term problack just sounds stupid,to me personally with the majority being hyprocritical saints of cowardice.
Unless you have lived during the Jim crow segregation and the civil rights movement then you have no right,and no power to call yourself a black militant.
Malcolm x and the black panther days are long gone.

Uhhh, you do realize we're back in jim crow and the civil rights movement right? There's been multiple reports that says the US as segregated as it was back when the Civil Rights Act was passed. The only thing that really changed is you don't see anymore whites/colored signs. The effect is still there.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
so the things i speak on are the same as slang dussain, lol.

And i am a hypocrite in what way? :usure:
You're like " they go around calling people Bedwentches"
Blackking makes post like.. we shouldn't even worry about those black women... then makes threads supporting black women... barely even mentioning 'bedwenches' Then someone like you says... " ALL THEY DO IS TALK ABOUT bed wenches or whatever"

Well, do a post search on bed wench and bedwench and see what i have to say. then look at 100% of the positive threads about black people and black women. Then ask yourself, "Why do I follow blackking around and quote him or @ him weekly about some bulshyt trying to "call him out" on some shyt even though I'm proven wrong every single time....... Whats my real purpose?"

Then kill yourself fakkit:camby:

you basically are revealing yourself here, but I'll let you cook:ehh:

@Wenzel Dashington :ufdup: I guess you agree.

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I wonder who's gonna be the first to start @'ing all the coli militants :lupe:

they don't have it in them. They want to throw a bunch of people in one group but don't really have a grasp of what they even mean by coli militant + they know how they look calling pro black people "militant" .
I created a entire thread for them and @ 30 people. So there is zero confusion. So well see, what happens here.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
You believe a claim that this place started a "war" between black men and black women. That's fukking ridiculous. Especially coming from a place called Somali.net. Now I see where @malcolmxxx_45 gets his penchant for ducktales.
Well you know what I mean the "The black internet gender war" which is where this division between black men and women takes place. Cause I never really see this in real life. But with black feminist sites like ForHarriet, HuffingtonPost writing that article that stated "Black men do not like black women," etc. the gender war is alive on the internet.

Just look at this thread, for whatever reason the topic turns into a black women bashing fest.

So a thread about a cac being a typical cac and you two dudes come in here to shyt on black women? fukking corny

I ain't been here long but this website is filled with some of the weirdest, most racist people I've ever seen.

hell yeah that shyt was corny as fukk.
thanks for pointing that shyt out.
about to go back and neg blast their miserable "i cant attract Black women so I hate them" bytchasses

How do YOU know what I do? And shouldn't you be taking your own advice, or is a black woman not worthy of the consideration of being "one of your own people"?

Black men start talking shyt about black women so black women start talking shyt about black men. The thread turns into another gender war bash fest. The point of the tread is lost.

Sadly just as it happens offline, a racist white becomes the backstory to us fighting amongst ourselves:snoop:

I can go through every race related thread and its the same shyt

It's got to the point where I can tell some posters are excited when they see these threads as it gives them a chance to further push their agenda.

Cus c00ns always got some fukk shyt to say man. :wow: Thread would've been smooth had 3 KKK members not came in here and took it as an opportunity to fire at Black women.
Personally, I'm glad it garnered the backlash it dead for their comments. Shows the majority still love and will fend for our women, even against each other.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I'm still trying to figure out who is a coli militant is and who isn't. I don't like the word being used in this context. Is it a pro black poster or what?

There's nothing wrong with being pro black or militant. It's when you're just pandering for attention and not genuine. Anyone who dates or has sex with white women is not pro black to me. Anyone who constantly shyts on black women is not pro black to me.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's nothing wrong with being pro black or militant. It's when you're just pandering for attention and not genuine. Anyone who dates or has sex with white women is not pro black to me. Anyone who constantly shyts on black women is not pro black to me.

Okay I got you. But umm I think some trolls here have a different definition of this.