Is being a "Coli militant" a good or a bad thing?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Don't get it twisted. Militant =/= Coli Militant.

A coli militant is lazy, ignorant nikka that just posts hundreds of times in gossip threads involving black women and biracial athletes. :heh:

Don't let these nikkas get comfortable acting like they're down with some cause :heh:

Some real fukking soldiers these dudes are :dead:

I have zero respect for any coli poster on their racial warrior steez until they can prove evidence of them actually trying to make some sort of influence on their community and not just killing time at work living out their Fear of a Black Hat fantasies.

All them nikkas are wack and ruin the forum thread by thread. :camby:

:mjcry: why you being mean breh

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I don't think it's good to be a militant on here in the coli. You will get negged, warned or have your thread tossed to the bushes by mods

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Make more jokes with your white friends at the expense of black people who want black empowerment brehettes.

It's really a shame, black people are the only group that shame each other for the thought of empowering their own people. It's because of a sense of competition that's been indoctrinated into black people from slavery, that's why blacks are so competitive with each other. So you see black people shytting on racist cacs on here, talking about black empowerment, and it makes you insecure because you're afraid to even talk about black empowerment. So you shyt on them.

You're probably the type who's reluctant to solicit a black business for fear of shame from your white friends.:ufdup:
:what:

a lot of projection going on here
Getting called a militant for challenging white supremacy and speaking on black issues is a problem and we shouldnt have to put up with that on a predominantly black message board. Theres no way around that. :yeshrug:
i don't think anyone has a problem with black militancy, it's the "coli militant" - a breed of it's own - that gets called out for their hypocritical and irrational train of thought

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
The majority of these militants are white trolls. I am sure of that. Otherwise I cannot see how someone could be so dense

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Save your bytch ass pleas and excuses. Nobody is asking your fakkit ass to come here. Take your c00n ass on like you've been spit on:pacspit:
Oh trust me this site has plenty of gays on it, but i'm not one of them. The intense hatred for women gives alot of yall away, the nonstop women hatred just means you're not interested in vagina, but do not want to come out with it. Misogyny is one of the key traits of a closeted homosexual individual. Worse yet its black women specifically.

Plus wasn't this site busted for harboring a lot of tranny lovers and is the top search for "Trannys and Hip-Hop?"

The rap forum known for loving men in wigs and black women bashing consistently being its hottest threads has no room to be calling someone gay :mjlol:
Breh, you're a decent poster but you need to get off the bullshyt.
:yeshrug: just what I've heard. Look how many (black)women have been ran off of here already.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Coli militants are irrational, illogical, and plain ignorant. Dudes live in the alter-verse, where everyone owns their own business so they don't have to depend on others for money (fukk outta here customer :camby:, I'm independent :blessed:)

I don't think I've read anyone say everyone needs to own their own business. I have read where it's said black people need more businesses so we can hire ourselves and drop our own unemployment rate. Black people are the number 1 private employer of black people. If you wanna have more wealth in our community, some of us are gonna have to own shyt so we can employ those who want to just work

where getting a degree to get a "cac job" is some sellout shyt

Working for whites isn't a viable solution for us though. All you gotta do is look at any article on employment discrimination.

and where if your household makes $100k/yr you should still keep it real by living in the squalor of the inner city because that's the only way to have an impact, c00n! :mjlol:

I've read some dudes suggest living in the hood vs the burbs, but I think people automatically consider the burbs to be white. There's tons of black suburbs where you don't have to be around a bunch of people who view you as inferior. Personally I couldn't imagine living around cacs. Everywhere part of town I've lived in has always been predominately black....it actually confuses me to hear black people who say they like to be around other cultures but to each his own :manny:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:yeshrug: just what I've heard. Look how many (black)women have been ran off of here already.

You believe a claim that this place started a "war" between black men and black women. That's fukking ridiculous. Especially coming from a place called Somali.net. Now I see where @malcolmxxx_45 gets his penchant for ducktales.