Is being a "Coli militant" a good or a bad thing?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
It's funny to me how easily these cacs expose themselves. They came full force in this thread. Didn't name a single name.
Werd

These c00ns and racist whites are ridiculous

They have been lowkey dissing the site and people who went against white supremacy with that shyt.

Im all for going against those who diss black women but if they call them coli millitants instead of c00ns then it looks like they dont care much for fighting white supremacy.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
It's funny to me how easily these cacs expose themselves. They came full force in this thread. Didn't name a single name.
Werd

These c00ns and racist whites are ridiculous

They have been lowkey dissing the site and people who went against white supremacy with that shyt.

Im all for going against those who diss black women but if they call them coli millitants instead of c00ns then it looks like they dont care much for fighting white supremacy.
Most of the people responding in this thread are Crackers.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are plenty of pro-black psters that don't get called militants. :yeshrug:

Fact is most "militants" are a bunch of hypocrites that talk shyt all day and call people "c00ns" and "bedwenches" because they have the anonymity of the internet to protect them.

I'm gonna keep calling them militants and if you have a problem with it then that's too bad. :yeshrug:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Plus Some dude from Somali.net said The Coli is known as the site that started "The war" between black men and women. I'm like oh hell I didn't know that shyt. I got to get off here then.

Breh, you're a decent poster but you need to get off the bullshyt.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
There are plenty of pro-black psters that don't get called militants. :yeshrug:

Fact is most "militants" are a bunch of hypocrites that talk shyt all day and call people "c00ns" and "bedwenches" because they have the anonymity of the internet to protect them.

I'm gonna keep calling them militants and if you have a problem with it then that's too bad. :yeshrug:
WHO tho? Who are you talking about. name names breh.