Is being a "Coli militant" a good or a bad thing?

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so the things i speak on are the same as slang dussain, lol.

And i am a hypocrite in what way? :usure:
You're like " they go around calling people Bedwentches"
Blackking makes post like.. we shouldn't even worry about those black women... then makes threads supporting black women... barely even mentioning 'bedwenches' Then someone like you says... " ALL THEY DO IS TALK ABOUT bed wenches or whatever"

Well, do a post search on bed wench and bedwench and see what i have to say. then look at 100% of the positive threads about black people and black women. Then ask yourself, "Why do I follow blackking around and quote him or @ him weekly about some bulshyt trying to "call him out" on some shyt even though I'm proven wrong every single time....... Whats my real purpose?"

Then kill yourself fakkit:camby:

you basically are revealing yourself here, but I'll let you cook:ehh:

@Wenzel Washington :ufdup: I guess you agree.

Didn't read all of that but there's a wide range of things that can make you a militant.

You specialize in killing black babies through abortions. Maybe it's not fair to call you a militant, maybe fake pro-black is more appropriate. :lolbron:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
There's nothing wrong with being pro black or militant. It's when you're just pandering for attention and not genuine. Anyone who dates or has sex with white women is not pro black to me. Anyone who constantly shyts on black women is not pro black to me.
I just have the issue attaching the terms "coli" and "militant" to it. To me it seems like its lowkey mocking the site and mocks those who are actually supporting the black community. :yeshrug:

Id prefer fake problack or c00n.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
These clowns know exactly what we mean by Coli militants, hence why the Coli prefix is attached. Hit dogs holla though.

This.. nikkas love to miss the "Coli" part..here I'll call one out or maybe they are the same person

@Medicate @Quarterback

It's funny tho, I've seen @bdizzle call posters out before for non-action. Yet they'll be the same ones dapping him. nikkas really do need a leader.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
This.. nikkas love to miss the "Coli" part..here I'll call one out or maybe they are the same person

@Medicate @Quarterback

It's funny tho, I've seen @bdizzle call posters out before for non-action. Yet they'll be the same ones dapping him. nikkas really do need a leader.

I don't think I've ever called anyone out on here. Most I'll do is if someone says "we need black people to do x" I'll reply and say why don't you do it.

Either way though I'm a bytch ass nikka so my opinion is pretty irrelevant.

sang_bleu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Uhhh, you do realize we're back in jim crow and the civil rights movement right? There's been multiple reports that says the US as segregated as it was back when the Civil Rights Act was passed. The only thing that really changed is you don't see anymore whites/colored signs. The effect is still there.

No we are not, as you cannot compare the societal level of violence,oppressions and dehumanisation of blacks during such periods.
You are living in a systematical oppressive era that breeds and targets anyone that is deemed disposable.Of course with segregation being part of the pillars.
Of course that I aware of historical racism never dying in America,because in america nothing really gets abolished.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD

@Medicate @Quarterback
JQB7k.gif

Name names Brehs

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
No we are not, as you cannot compare the societal level of violence,oppressions and dehumanisation of blacks during such periods.
You are living in a systematical oppressive era that breeds and targets anyone that is deemed disposable.Of course with segregation being part of the pillars.
Of course that I aware of historical racism never dying in America,because in america nothing really gets abolished.

Here's an article on the resegregation of schools.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/front...ool-segregation-is-back-60-years-after-brown/

The reports states the school segregation for black children is at the level it was in 1968.

Here's another report story that says the shooting of black men by police right now is about the same rate as the lynchings during Jim Crow.

http://www.theguardian.com/commenti...e-brown-shooting-jim-crow-lynchings-in-common

Like I said, the only difference is the whites only signs were taken down. But if you have any proof to the contrary i'd love to see it.

EDIT: you also got some politicans (Ron/Rand Paul) who want the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rigts repealed.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...b8d91c4-a235-11e2-82bc-511538ae90a4_blog.html

There's also a strong movement among many conservatives who's fighting to end affirmative action.

Last edited:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Becuase half of you nikkas, if you really are nikkas at that, are fake as fukk.

The Coli is dope as fukk because yall let us be us. Some of the conversations are engaging and funny. But when yall get on this c00n this, c00n that shyt I can't fukk with it. It puts Power Rangers in my head b.