Is being a "Coli militant" a good or a bad thing?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Becuase half of you nikkas, if you really are nikkas at that, are fake as fukk.

The Coli is dope as fukk because yall let us be us. Some of the conversations are engaging and funny. But when yall get on this c00n this, c00n that shyt I can't fukk with it. It puts Power Rangers in my head b.

The power rangers was on some c00n shyt tho. The black ranger is black, yellow ranger is yellow, the white ranger is white, and the pink ranger's a pawg :noah:

Last edited:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I don't think anyone here is a militant, tbh. Race is just discussed a lot on the coli and people give their honest opinions. I think it's good dialog to have because in the "real world" a lot of us don't get to talk about race.
Werd, thats why I like this forum. Even online on other forums they all try to shut discussions like this down.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Becuase half of you nikkas, if you really are nikkas at that, are fake as fukk.

The Coli is dope as fukk because yall let us be us. Some of the conversations are engaging and funny. But when yall get on this c00n this, c00n that shyt I can't fukk with it. It puts Power Rangers in my head b.
If the term c00n dont apply to you then let its use fly.

if it applies then. :sas2:

Last edited:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
The power rangers was on some c00n shyt tho. The black ranger is black, yellow ranger is yellow, the white ranger is white, and the pink ranger's a pawg :noah:
Redneck was red, the Irish cac was green but when he became a custom to America he became the White Ranger :sas1:

I feel you my nikka