Is being a "Coli militant" a good or a bad thing?

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Well black folk includes black women which these coli militants care nothing about. If dude said black men then yea I could understand, but he didn't so :yeshrug:

This. I'll never understand how you can be pro-black but disrespect black females( no matter their background) so that's why some people say COLI militants don't care about black people they just hate white "men". Lol

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I'll put it to you like this..if you're really about that pro-black life in real life and are actually making a difference in your community and in people's lives then you'll be disgusted by these coli militant types. You wouldn't want these coli militant types associated with you.
To me these coli militant nikkas are a sewing circle of pathetic, disgruntled and helpless nikkas that's all talk and no action. They deserve to be mocked and ridiculed.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
This. I'll never understand how you can be pro-black but disrespect black females( no matter their background) so that's why some people say COLI militants don't care about black people they just hate white "men". Lol

I'll put it to you like this..if you're really about that pro-black life in real life and are actually making a difference in your community and in people's lives then you'll be disgusted by these coli militant types. You wouldn't want these coli militant types associated with you.
To me these coli militant nikkas are a sewing circle of pathetic, disgruntled and helpless nikkas that's all talk and no action. They deserve to be mocked and ridiculed.

This is not a Pro-Black site, it's just the black version of Bodybuilding forum's The Misc. And Reddit. A bunch of depressed shut ins bytching about life and women. It's just that bytching about white supremacy and talking shyt about white folks(white men, white women get a pass on here) is what a black version of those two boards is going to talk about instead of bytching about what character got buffed or nerfed in Street Fighter or Tekken, or sending death threats at a video game director because Mewtwo, Ridley, and Solid Snake didn't make it in Super Smash Bros 4 like this site's white counterparts do.

To some extent this is the black st0rmfr0nt, but at least you will not see them talking shyt about black men, then in the next breath worshipping black women while shytting on white women. Hate the evil white man enemy, but chasing after his daughter while shytting on their mother and sister. Board is full of hypocrites.

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Well black folk includes black women which these coli militants care nothing about. If dude said black men then yea I could understand, but he didn't so :yeshrug:
I don't know any pro black person who doesn't care and defend black women..

If u dont care about black women then u don't care about black kids as they are the first teachers.

But when I made a thread about blavk women and single mothers .... it wasn't the "coli militants " dissing:usure:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Speaking of militant @Brooklynzson @cook when you do the next black excellence update can we get Huey P Newton? Maybe after that the honorable Elijah Muhammed and maybe Clarence X? Really loving what you guys put up thus far. Those that can't see it turn your coli layout to black.

Screen-Shot-2014-02-17-at-3.37.29-AM.png

MTE4MDAzNDEwNjM2MTQ2MTkw.jpg

Clarence13X.jpg

Or what about Assata Shakur or Angela Davis? :leon:

assata_shakur8.jpg

Last edited:

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut up clown...

He shouldnt shut up. He's right.

Honestly both sides have good points. There are militants on here who really arent about anything other than tearing down their own....and there are people who like to call someone a militant to try to get others to dismiss them when they make points that they dont like. Theres a ton of truth on both sides. There are plenty of arm chair militants on here and c00ns.

Dont get me wrong Im not a fan of militants at all...they tend to over step their boundaries too often in my view. But im seeing alot of people get attacked or labeled militant when they speak up about white supremacy or speaking on black issues and thats crazy to me. :what:Armchair militants or not, Im not going to lose sight of that problem.

Last edited:

cook

Banned
Daps
Speaking of militant @Brooklynzson @cook when you do the next black excellence update can we get Huey P Newton? Maybe after that the honorable Elijah Muhammed and maybe Clarence X? Really loving what you guys put up thus far. Those that can't see it turn your coli layout to black.

Screen-Shot-2014-02-17-at-3.37.29-AM.png

MTE4MDAzNDEwNjM2MTQ2MTkw.jpg

Clarence13X.jpg

Or what about Assata Shakur? :leon:

assata_shakur8.jpg

The gawd @Rain has been making all the updates. I don't have skills like that :mjcry:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
He shouldnt shut up. He's right.

Honestly both sides have good points. There are militants on here who really arent about anything other than tearing down their own....and there are people who like to call someone a militant to try to get others to dismiss them when they make points that they dont like. Theres a ton of truth on both sides. There are plenty of arm chair militants on here and c00ns.

Dont get me wrong Im not a fan of militants at all...they tend to over step their boundaries too often in my view. But im seeing alot of people get attacked or labeled militant when they speak up about white supremacy or speaking on black issues and thats crazy to me. :what:

:yeshrug: I'm calling out the coli militants every chance I get. you can be pro-black and reasonable at the same time. But these coli militants take it to the extreme, meanwhile being hypocrites themselves.

In one thread they are talking about group economics and white supremacy, in the next thread they are talking about pimping black women for all star weekend :dead:

If you against everything "white", against the system, and all that shyt, than how are you living your life? These clowns all day talk about how they won't support anything that has "cac" involvement :scusthov:, than praise white women, watch sports controlled by whites, listen to music artist that are signed by whites, if you really about that extremism , you shouldnt be involved with anything us regular folks are into.

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: I'm calling out the coli militants every chance I get. you can be pro-black and reasonable at the same time. But these coli militants take it to the extreme, meanwhile being hypocrites themselves.

In one thread they are talking about group economics and white supremacy, in the next thread they are talking about pimping black women for all star weekend :dead:

If you against everything "white", against the system, and all that shyt, than how are you living your life? These clowns all day talk about how they won't support anything that has "cac" involvement :scusthov:, than praise white women, watch sports controlled by whites, listen to music artist that are signed by whites, if you really about that extremism , you shouldnt be involved with anything us regular folks are into.

Truthfully I think that both need to be called out and tarred/feathered. The c00ns/bedwenches are no more tolerable than the armchair militants in my view.

Nothing makes me happier than seeing members of both get dragged.:ahh:

With that said though the other guy still had a point. Getting called a militant for challenging white supremacy and speaking on black issues is a problem and we shouldnt have to put up with that on a predominantly black message board. Theres no way around that. :yeshrug:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Shut up clown...
As you can see these c00ns/crackers aren't too intelligent. They simply can't do any better.
This is not a Pro-Black site, it's just the black version of Bodybuilding forum's The Misc. And Reddit. A bunch of depressed shut ins bytching about life and women.
Yet you're here averaging 14-15 posts a day. This site is what you make it for the most part. If all you see is notching about life and women then that's because that's all your depressed shut-in ass has seeked out. The posters here certainly aren't a monolith. The passive aggressive bytchiness that a lot of you coli-c00ns shamelessly display is just not a good look.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
As you can see these c00ns/crackers aren't too intelligent. They simply can't do any better.
Yet you're here averaging 14-15 posts a day. This site is what you make it for the most part. If all you see is notching about life and women then that's because that's all your depressed shut-in ass has seeked out. The posters here certainly aren't a monolith. The passive aggressive bytchiness that a lot of you coli-c00ns shamelessly display is just not a good look.
bytch :russ:

The only reason I even tolerated this site was because in The Fall or the 4th quarter of 2014 I was tight on money and I had to drop all my classes except one because I changed my major so I was bored as fukk. And most of my post was during Ferguson and black lives matter. But now that I got money flowing in and I got a full schedule this semester I'm like "Wtf am I doing here :mindblown:?"

Plus Some dude from Somali.net said The Coli is known as the site that started "The war" between black men and women. I'm like oh hell I didn't know that shyt. I got to get off here then. I guess since Ferguson is over they're back to being the fukk nikkas that promotes division between black men and women.