Is being a "Coli militant" a good or a bad thing?

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
a coli militant is a sub group of irrational dudes on here you know the type that be all up in threads wishing death upon black women who date interracially and the excessive use of c00n and bedwench
only that type should be offended when called it the term is not used to clown pro black people

Problem is that is your definition of the word. A really good one I might add. Other people just define it as someone proud to be black. That's a problem.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
2n997rb.jpg

O shyt ... HHahahahah

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If a c00n on this sight has never called you a ... "coli militant", lol.... then you're just not doing something right.... and chances are you're also not very active irl either.

:francis:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Coli Militants have no principles except "fukk cacs". Blacks kill 100 blacks a minute. Do they care nope. One cop kills a crook and it's the end of the world as we know it. It's stupid. These clowns have no principles they just jump from one extreme to the next all in the safety of their homes of course.
These are the type of posters those that say everything thats pro black is "militant".... these are who yall align with...

Just fyi.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It sucks, because some of them are decent posters outside of conversations on black issues.
Prominent posters too:sas1:But I don't like beef, im over that shyt:beli:

The ignorance of politics, economics (locally and globally) and a host of reasons why their ideas of "pro blackness"
is minority opinion they dare not speak aloud. You would think everyone who speaks that shyt is self employed or working for blacks
or openly dissing white people, but hey, the forums let you be who you want, right?:francis:

My only fear is I might actually live around these people:wow:they also seem to not know the meaning of the word c00n. Just picking fights
in the interest of "pro black".

:camby:They know who they are.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
None of us know who the actual killers are nor can we stop them unless we have a collective army of honest trustworthy black men ready to go to war with the street thugs doing the killing. That's the only hope if you don't want the police doing it. We have to.

I'm sure the posters you're talking about are not totally oblivious to the fact that there maybe killers living right next door to them,but until they know for sure.you really can't be upset or frustrated with them . Even if said posters on here did in fact know some killers in their community, do you think it would be wise for then to individually confront them killers or should they mind his own business until there is a way to get rid of.

Huh? Anybody who lives in the hood and wasn't scared to go outside , knew who was doing what. The streets talk. Why you think the cops always rely on people talking? Heck watch that 48 hours show, most of those detectives aren't solving shyt unless somebody talk..

Just about everytime something went down near where I lived, everybody knew who did what.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trying to uplift black folk is being a militant?
It is one thing to uplift. It is another to wax idiotic about black economics, isolationism, and black exceptionalism in
a way that mirrors precisely the reason society at large can't get ahead.

Small minds and a lack of foresight are how a lot of brothers aren't getting ahead. We can love our people without
thinking defaming and belittling everyone else helps us, in addition to the fact that looking through history, every win
black people get usually follows with discourse that undermines the next step.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Don't get it twisted. Militant =/= Coli Militant.

A coli militant is lazy, ignorant nikka that just posts hundreds of times in gossip threads involving black women and biracial athletes. :heh:

Don't let these nikkas get comfortable acting like they're down with some cause :heh:

Some real fukking soldiers these dudes are :dead:

I have zero respect for any coli poster on their racial warrior steez until they can prove evidence of them actually trying to make some sort of influence on their community and not just killing time at work living out their Fear of a Black Hat fantasies.

All them nikkas are wack and ruin the forum thread by thread. :camby:
Somebody dap and rep this man.