Is being a "Coli militant" a good or a bad thing?

King Poetic

W.A.R.(We Are Relentless)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I don't believe majority of these so called militants anyway...

Live life cause I

590360.jpg

SO GET YOURS!!!!!!!!!!

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Militants have no principles except "fukk cacs". Blacks kill 100 blacks a minute. Do they care nope. One cop kills a crook and it's the end of the world as we know it. It's stupid. These clowns have no principles they just jump from one extreme to the next all in the safety of their homes of course.
Let be the first one to start this train just real nikkas go first -10

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
had to refresh my dictionary meaning ..... i see more of a self pride and protective vibe on the coli rather than an extreme form of militancy.

mil·i·tant
ˈmiləd(ə)nt/
adjective
adjective: militant
  1. 1.
    combative and aggressive in support of a political or social cause, and typically favoring extreme, violent, or confrontational methods.
    "a militant nationalist"
    synonyms: aggressive, violent, belligerent, bellicose, vigorous, forceful, active, fierce, combative, pugnacious;More
    radical, extremist, extreme, zealous, fanatical
    "militant supporters"
noun
noun: militant; plural noun: militants
a militant person.
synonyms: activist, extremist, radical, young turk, zealot
"the demands of the militants"

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More or less. The main ones that claim problack or militant on here only use that as an excuse to bash their own kind. Or they use it to act like they have authority over someone else. Now if thats not you then threres no need to get mad. Its just that people who fit that description are the enemy if you ask me. :yeshrug:

Im all for dragging the bedwenches but im starting to see that some of the people that claim these other titles need to get the same treatment. Not all but theres a good portion.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
It depends on your definition of militant. If proudly affirming your identity as a black African or defending your race against slanderous propaganda circulated by the media made to demonize you around the world, then yeah,I see no problem with being a militant.

What's wrong with standing up for principles?

Are you one of these bougie or new millennial black folks who are free to rock the boat and stays in their place?

nikka, are you new here? :what:

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Coli Militants have no principles except "fukk cacs". Blacks kill 100 blacks a minute. Do they care nope. One cop kills a crook and it's the end of the world as we know it. It's stupid. These clowns have no principles they just jump from one extreme to the next all in the safety of their homes of course.

Good observation.To answer your question in reference to the homicide rate amongst black men can be explained like this. After hearing about all of the killing many are powerless when it comes to the situation involving black men killing black men.unless there's a unified movement amongst black people to stop the bloodshed you can't expect individual black men to confront a community full of killers.
that's just idiotic.

So until there's a unified colletive effort to confront the street thugs the most black men can do is condemn the killers by stating how wrong and responsibly reckless the street dogs are.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good observation.To answer your question in reference to the homicide rate amongst black men can be explained like this. After hearing about all of the killing many are powerless when it comes to the situation involving black men killing black men.unless there's a unified movement amongst black people to stop the bloodshed you can't expect individual black men to confront a community full of killers.
that's just idiotic.

So until there's a unified colletive effort to confront the street thugs the most black men can do is condemn the killers by stating how wrong and responsibly reckless the street dogs are.
But at the same time these people will tell you that the black community isn't overrun with savage killers. To that I ask why are they allowing the vast minority to strike fear in the hearts of the majority? These same "militants" claim to be ready to war with the man, who has even bigger guns and more extensive training, but they are to scared to or unwilling to take back their own communities.