Is being a "Coli militant" a good or a bad thing?

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But at the same time these people will tell you that the black community isn't overrun with savage killers. To that I ask why are they allowing the vast minority to strike fear in the hearts of the majority? These same "militants" claim to be ready to war with the man, who has even bigger guns and more extensive training, but they are to scared to or unwilling to take back their own communities.

Gems :leon:

but youll be called a cac for pointing out that these guys are all talk and very little action :ufdup:

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
But at the same time these people will tell you that the black community isn't overrun with savage killers. To that I ask why are they allowing the vast minority to strike fear in the hearts of the majority? These same "militants" claim to be ready to war with the man, who has even bigger guns and more extensive training, but they are to scared to or unwilling to take back their own communities.
None of us know who the actual killers are nor can we stop them unless we have a collective army of honest trustworthy black men ready to go to war with the street thugs doing the killing. That's the only hope if you don't want the police doing it. We have to.

I'm sure the posters you're talking about are not totally oblivious to the fact that there maybe killers living right next door to them,but until they know for sure.you really can't be upset or frustrated with them . Even if said posters on here did in fact know some killers in their community, do you think it would be wise for then to individually confront them killers or should they mind his own business until there is a way to get rid of.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
They the same ones that shyt on black people who want to strive for better. Like the ones that don't listen to demonic music or engage in demonic reality TV shows with ratchet hums.

A certain element of Black people intentionally demonized the phrase Black militant.

You know the reasons why.

They dont like being vocal when talking about Black people doing for self or anything related to Black self reliance.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
They the same ones that shyt on black people who want to strive for better. Like the ones that don't listen to demonic music or engage in demonic reality TV shows with ratchet hums.

Oh,okay thanks bro.Now I have a better understanding.I'm always late on picking up new slang but now I know.

90% of coli militants are clowns.

Alright.