Is AnotherGirl The GOAT Bed Wencher ?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:dahell:

How did u jump from questioning my motives concerning tommy to me so called trying to convince u to agree with him?

Make up ur mind

It isnt my concern on who views u support, B.

Everyone has their reasons for saying certain things on here and u questioned my reasons and I tried to explain that to u.

End of it, breh
You the one who was in here getting on nikkas for shytting on Anothergirl, I just called you out for what seems like hypocrisy but honestly it is what it is. It's not tryna convince you to agree with me which I never said I was tryna do but we obviously have a disagreement about the nikka or this convo wouldn't even exist right now. Keep on tagging buddy videos and do you shawty. Peace.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
You the one who was in here getting on nikkas for shytting on Anothergirl, I just called you out for what seems like hypocrisy but honestly it is what it is. It's not tryna convince you to agree with me which I never said I was tryna do but we obviously have a disagreement about the nikka or this convo wouldn't even exist right now. Keep on tagging buddy videos and do you shawty. Peace.
Never tagged his videos on here.

I tagged his name in my thread abt a black man bleaching his skin. Wanna know why? Because I would love to see how would he address it.

Its funny tho, a blk woman cant win at all on here :snoop:

I go hard on racist cacs that shoot up blks on here.

I go hard on blk women
I go hard on black men

I uplift blk ppl as well.

Im far from hypocritical.

Right is right and wrong is wrong.

Anothergirl doesnt deserve to get shytted on.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Never tagged his videos on here.

I tagged his name in my thread abt a black man bleaching his skin. Wanna know why? Because I would love to see how would he address it.

Its funny tho, a blk woman cant win at all on here :snoop:

I go hard on racist cacs that shoot up blks on here.

I go hard on blk women
I go hard on black men

I uplift blk ppl as well.

Im far from hypocritical.

Right is right and wrong is wrong.

Anothergirl doesnt deserve to get shytted on.
Do you even know the views she has of black people? You think this shyt is just because she has a white husband? It's way deeper than that shawty, straight up. I actually used to fukk wit her when I knew she had a white husband but after I saw her steez, it became clear the type of shyt she was on. I once made a thread calling her the queen of the coli but I peep game. Go peep a thread shytting on black people and bigging up white people and you'll see her ass dapping every post that does that. I ain't a shallow nikka lil lady and I'm way older than you I'm sure so don't perceive my judgments as some dumb ass internet troll shyt. I did that shyt when I was your age but I grew outta that and one day you will as well. But you a jit so I ain't tryna go here wit you, I'mma keep it moving.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Do you even know the views she has of black people? You think this shyt is just because she has a white husband? It's way deeper than that shawty, straight up. I actually used to fukk wit her when I knew she had a white husband but after I saw her steez, it became clear the type of shyt she was on. I once made a thread calling her the queen of the coli but I peep game. Go peep a thread shytting on black people and bigging up white people and you'll see her ass dapping every post that does that. I ain't a shallow nikka lil lady and I'm way older than you I'm sure so don't perceive my judgments as some dumb ass internet troll shyt. I did that shyt when I was your age but I grew outta that and one day you will as well. But you a jit so I ain't tryna go here wit you, I'mma keep it moving.
:pachaha:

I have yet to see her do this.

U got ur own opinion n I got mine. End of it!

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I've said it before and I'll say it again, you'll never see a black woman call another black woman a c00n for dating white and bashing black men. shyt, they're actually congratulated for "moving on" from black men. I'm not calling AG one, hell we agree on some things, just stating an observation.
So Born2BKing, stop tryna save em. They don't wanna be saved

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
I've said it before and I'll say it again, you'll never see a black woman call another black woman a c00n for dating white and bashing black men. shyt, they're actually congratulated for "moving on" from black men. I'm not calling AG one, hell we agree on some things, just stating an observation.
So Born2BKing, stop tryna save em. They don't wanna be saved

Do you really see black men caring when other black men shyt on black women? :comeon:Most don't. It goes both ways. Nigz just can't make peace.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
girl you already know better...i shyt on ignorant ppl of ANY race on this bytch....they only pay attention to when i call out black dudes acting ignorant because they're insecure and truth hurts.
Don't play innocent now, you know the shyt you on. :rudy: And you know I used to fukks with you hard body but you on that other shyt. How many people does it take calling you out before you realize it? There is a saying that goes "If alot of people are telling you the same thing about yourself, maybe they are right because everyone can't be wrong"