Is AnotherGirl The GOAT Bed Wencher ?

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
But aren't you a Tommy Sotomayor fan? Hell me @Willstyles and @No_bammer_weed defend black women on here more than black women defend themselves. I fell back but they still do it. Maybe you was just trolling though. :manny:
not a fan of tommy, if u see me mentioning him, im trollin. I only agree with him when he go hard for the kids.

And we all know what happens when the black female posters on here defend themselves :stopitslime:

and i didnt say in my post that NONE of the male posters on here defend black women.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
not a fan of tommy, if u see me mentioning him, im trollin. I only agree with him when he go hard for the kids.

And we all know what happens when the black female posters on here defend themselves :stopitslime:

and i didnt say in my post that NONE of the male posters on here defend black women.
I fukk wit you Marty but the day I saw you and a couple of other black females in the tommy fan club, I fell back from giving a fukk about that.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I fukk wit you Marty but the day I saw you and a couple of other black females in the tommy fan club, I fell back from giving a fukk about that.
it was an invitation and i accepted, and the only post i made in the group was "lmao @ me getting an invitation to this group, i like the way tommy go hard for the kids tho" and that was the end of it. You don't see me in that big ass thread about the nikka in the race track do u? NOPE!

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
it was an invitation and i accepted, and the only post i made in the group was "lmao @ me getting an invitation to this group, i like the way tommy go hard for the kids tho" and that was the end of it. You don't see me in that big ass thread about the nikka in the race track do u? NOPE!
So do you like the way Tommy goes hard at dark skin black women in those same videos and call them "beasties"? You gonna support a Klan member sometimes because he may help an old lady across the street? I don't get your logic shawty but keep it pimpin, it's all good.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
So do you like the way Tommy goes hard at dark skin black women in those same videos and call them "beasties"? You gonna support a Klan member sometimes because he may help an old lady across the street? I don't get your logic shawty but keep it pimpin, it's all good.
I dont watch most of his vids. Ive only watched the few posted on here.
Do I agree with a few of his points? Yes. Do I feel everything this guy say? Of course not.

Everyone on here know that I call out both blk men AND women on their shyt.

Im the farthest from bias. Bets to believe it

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
In case no one knows what he's talking about:

You see the lack of self respect? If a handsome black man came at them like that they would still act like sluts but give you a speech about how they aren't thirsty low level b1tches. Black men are on their own when it comes to race relations.

My girl's cousin got knocked up by a fat white used car salesman and he told her he didn't want any mixed kids. Now she's alone but 3 years ago black men weren't sh1t.

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
You see the lack of self respect? If a handsome black man came at them like that they would still act like sluts but give you a speech about how they aren't thirsty low level b1tches. Black men are on their own when it comes to race relations.

My girl's cousin got knocked up by a fat white used car salesman and he told her he didn't want any mixed kids. Now she's alone but 3 years ago black men weren't sh1t.
I hear you man, black women will accept a much lower standard of man provided he is non-black. They are so thirsty that they will tend to dish out numbers and drop their underwear etc. at the slightest interest from a CAC. That guy didn't need to run any game whatsoever, he only lost out on the last one due to his own stupid and offensive approach and the presence of a camera.
The reason for the low rate of IR relationships between white men and black women in the US is white men's racism, not a lack of willingness on the part of black women. Here in the UK where the white men aren't so racist it is tough for a brother to eat. In London interracial relationships outnumber intra-racial ones among the under 30s and most of them involve a black woman. Us black men ain't feasting over here :to:
At least the hoodrats are still down for us:pachaha:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Anothergirl's mentality is pretty messed up. She really believes 'white is right', totally thinks history has no effect on us, those are my only problems with her.

but to wish ill on her & her family is just way harsh. Yall brehs wilding with that.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I dont watch most of his vids. Ive only watched the few posted on here.
Do I agree with a few of his points? Yes. Do I feel everything this guy say? Of course not.

Everyone on here know that I call out both blk men AND women on their shyt.

Im the farthest from bias. Bets to believe it
I find it kind of sad that I'm trying to tell you why I don't fukk with a nikka because of his disrespect of black women but you have reasons why you think I'm wrong. Sorry but my ancestors won't ever let me support ANYTHING a dude like Tommy says. Blame my mama for being so great but I can't help it. :manny:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
off topic but Tommy is no different than Don Lemon, Bill Orielly & other cacs who mix in some truth in order to sound credible bashing black people. The way he talks about dark skin black women is sickening & he's darkskinned. That guy prolly wakes up, looks in the mirror and cries every morning.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I find it kind of sad that I'm trying to tell you why I don't fukk with a nikka because of his disrespect of black women but you have reasons why you think I'm wrong. Sorry but my ancestors won't ever let me support ANYTHING a dude like Tommy says. Blame my mama for being so great but I can't help it. :manny:
:dahell:

How did u jump from questioning my motives concerning tommy to me so called trying to convince u to agree with him?

Make up ur mind

It isnt my concern on who views u support, B.

Everyone has their reasons for saying certain things on here and u questioned my reasons and I tried to explain that to u.

End of it, breh