Is AnotherGirl The GOAT Bed Wencher ?

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Do you really see black men caring when other black men shyt on black women? :comeon:Most don't. It goes both ways. Nigz just can't make peace.

Man you serious? ChrisB, WWc00n23(do even changed his name to preempt the calls), Mowgli, Jlova, malc00nx(dude had his name changed by an ADMIN) reincar back in the day. And thats just off the top of my head.

Name the last time a black woman has defended black men against another black woman's charges. Go ahead, Ill wait! Nah, "sistahood" is too strong for that. Meanwhile, nikkas attacking each other left and right, and for what? Solidarity?! :heh:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Don't play innocent now, you know the shyt you on. :rudy: And you know I used to fukks with you hard body but you on that other shyt. How many people does it take calling you out before you realize it? There is a saying that goes "If alot of people are telling you the same thing about yourself, maybe they are right because everyone can't be wrong"
lol @ act innocent. i've posted on sohh for over 10 years and my steez has NEVER CHANGED breh. i call out ignorant shyt when i see and it just so happens there's a lot of ignorancy in the young urban black community.
you don't have to agree with me....but lol @ thinking you're going to change my thought process.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Man you serious? ChrisB, WWc00n23(do even changed his name to preempt the calls), Mowgli, Jlova, malc00nx(dude had his name changed by an ADMIN) reincar back in the day. And thats just off the top of my head.

Name the last time a black woman has defended black men against another black woman's charges. Go ahead, Ill wait! Nah, "sistahood" is too strong for that. Meanwhile, nikkas attacking each other left and right, and for what? Solidarity?! :heh:

There are youtube vids of black women calling out other black women for shytting on black men :usure:
I'm just saying the majority do not care that much when other black men talk their shyt. Only a few bother to defend. And they get called simps.
All black men don't co-sign to black women bashing but a lot just shrug it off instead of calling other nikkas out. Same case with black women shytting on black men.
Just speaking from experience nikka.

Deetee

Notorious Lurker
Daps
Reppin
T.Dot
I hear you man, black women will accept a much lower standard of man provided he is non-black. They are so thirsty that they will tend to dish out numbers and drop their underwear etc. at the slightest interest from a CAC. That guy didn't need to run any game whatsoever, he only lost out on the last one due to his own stupid and offensive approach and the presence of a camera.
The reason for the low rate of IR relationships between white men and black women in the US is white men's racism, not a lack of willingness on the part of black women. Here in the UK where the white men aren't so racist it is tough for a brother to eat. In London interracial relationships outnumber intra-racial ones among the under 30s and most of them involve a black woman. Us black men ain't feasting over here :to:
At least the hoodrats are still down for us:pachaha:

Word breh :to: good thing I left.

My cousin is on that:mjpls: saying black men don't fukk with her :rudy:

• Dap
Reactions: GZR

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Word breh :to: good thing I left.

My cousin is on that:mjpls: saying black men don't fukk with her :rudy:
My little sister is on that:mjpls:, thinking she is too good for the brothers. If only you had seen the corny white dude she fell for (and couldn't get with as he is in a relationship and not into black chicks):to:

My sister gives me that shyt about me being the exception to the rule, the "good black man", but the rest of black men are supposedly trash:wtb:
I don't understand where things went wrong, we have a good father who has been married to my mother for 32 years and is a strong black male figure. The Black Women Empowerment blogs are a strong force. So demonic:demonic:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
lol @ act innocent. i've posted on sohh for over 10 years and my steez has NEVER CHANGED breh. i call out ignorant shyt when i see and it just so happens there's a lot of ignorancy in the young urban black community.
you don't have to agree with me....but lol @ thinking you're going to change my thought process.
Changing your thought process would be like getting Rush Limbaugh's to change his. Just wanted to let the few black posters who don't know how you are your steelo. Do what you do, don't really give a fukk

Deetee

Notorious Lurker
Daps
Reppin
T.Dot
My little sister is on that:mjpls:, thinking she is too good for the brothers. If only you had seen the corny white dude she fell for (and couldn't get with as he is in a relationship and not into black chicks):to:

My sister gives me that shyt about me being the exception to the rule, the "good black man", but the rest of black men are supposedly trash:wtb:
I don't understand where things went wrong, we have a good father who has been married to my mother for 32 years and is a strong black male figure. The Black Women Empowerment blogs are a strong force. So demonic:demonic:
UK black chicks and mixed chicks in our generation found it cool to not fukk with black males. I seen a chick here in Toronto who told me she would never date me because i'm the same skin complexion as her then went on to tell me she's into Asian guys :mindblown: My whole fam's moving back to England but ima stick here black chicks still appreciate us here but some of the chicks on my campus are on that :mjpls: looking down on us n shyt

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
obviously you do as hard as you've been going this whole thread....
It started with Marty but you got brought into it but honestly, I don't even entertain you anymore because you are so far gone it's ridiculous. I'm done here, good evening.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
There are youtube vids of black women calling out other black women for shytting on black men :usure:
I'm just saying the majority do not care that much when other black men talk their shyt. Only a few bother to defend. And they get called simps.
All black men don't co-sign to black women bashing but a lot just shrug it off instead of calling other nikkas out. Same case with black women shytting on black men.
Just speaking from experience nikka.

:rudy: That FEW is more than the NONE from the other side. You telling pure ducktales right now. Disney bout to sue your for copyright infringement. Lawyer up, nikka

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
:dwillhuh:
Why y'all hating on another girl?
There's definitely a double standard in here about what a black poster can say about black females (a lot especially before the Race Track was made) and what a black poster can say about black males.
Every time someone tries to go in on black males they're going to be crucified and if it's a woman (which it usually is) she's liable to run off these boards.
Meanwhile if I say something about black women I'll get maybe 20 posters hating on me but I'll get at least 10 co-signing and that's the truth.
To pretend like it's not skewed that way is silly imo.
I understand why it is, of course most posters are dudes so when something bad is being said "about them" they respond more but to say it's fair and balanced..... laughable

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
AG never said she hates black men, she only said she doesn't respect and looks down on African Americans (she's Canadian/Jamaican) and would never date one. Huge Difference.

She used to annoy me but I realised shes a troll/attention whore so I don't take her seriously anymore. This thread is great though. :lolbron:

Last edited:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
AG never said she hates black men, she only said she doesn't respect and looks down on African Americans (she's Canadian/Jamaican) and would never date one. Huge Difference.

She used to annoy me but I realised shes a troll/attention whore so I don't take her seriously anymore. This thread is great though. :lolbron:
:comeon: