Is 9/11 Larry Holmes Status Now?

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
At this point i no longer care tbh

I do understand how traumatic it could be for certain folks, im just not one of em :manny:

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
I understand that, but that's exactly my point. Pearl Harbor today is merely a footnote on December 7th news outlets. September 11th will soon be in the same boat and it's heading there because time heals all wounds; which was my initial point.
I agree time heals all wounds.

9/11 is different though. 9/11 almost feels like a "BC" time point., shyt is either pre or post 9/11.

Pearl Harbor doesn't have that same feel or effect. There's no footage of it...that mere fact alone will ensure it wont end up a foot note like Pearl Harbor.

DeVanteSwing

Flop Champion
Daps
It was a terrible time, and terrible period that followed and we still feel the effects

why do we want to remember it??

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I've seen it all on my timeline, but then again, I'm in NYC. I'm not very patriotic, but seeing the towers fall after I got home from school was scary breh. They shut everything down. Only way into & out of Manhattan was to walk across the bridges.

Nino Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC/LDN
It's the date of New Year for some countries that have a system that predates our current cac calendar :yeshrug:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
i was just wonderin this morn if 50 years from now they'll still be doing the name listing of those who died on tv.....as a new yorker i can honestly see that gettin tedious...even for those who lost someone....:sas1:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Yeah 9/11 is :flabbynsick: status now.

I was thinking the other day, if we had to remember attacks on Americans, we would be reading names everyday. From the time of actually arriving to North America, the amount of Native American blood that has been spilled, the civil wars, the number of slaves in uprising, etc. So many deaths.

I am a fairly intelligent person (:skip:) but I don't give a fukk what anybody says United 93 was shot down.

It is kind of interesting how new info pops up. Like this. 9/11 mosque was an inside job.

http://blackbag.gawker.com/the-ground-zero-mosque-was-an-inside-job-1633321283/+laceydonohue

Really interesting article. For the brehs who don't want to read, basically the Koch brothers who are the GOP supporters and who FOX network loves, gave money to have this mosque built, this mosque location was the a major issue in the 2010 midterm elections.