Is 9/11 Larry Holmes Status Now?

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Who the fukk saw 9/11 coming?:why:
Not sure about the rest of the country, but I remember hearing after the 93 attack on the WTC flopped people in who worked in the WTC expected the terrorist to come back to finish the job, of course they didn't know how the second attack would be but they had a strong feeling the terrorist was gonna attack the complex again.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I have an awkward story about 9/11. So it's May 2001, I'm a freshman in high school and school is about the close down for summer break. My history teacher brings up the story about a plane hitting the Empire State Building by accident in 1945. I remember exclaiming out loud in the class "Can you imagine what would happen if something like that happened to the World Trade Center or the Sears Tower? :whew:" Anyway, we went out for summer break, and we come back, and then the whole tragedy occurs and I just remember sitting there in my chair and thinking to myself "Damn, I hope nobody remembers me saying that in class." Nobody ever did, but I was quiet about it for a long time.

Anyway, it's a day I won't forget. We were especially worried around here, because there's a big time nuclear facility here (the atomic bomb was created there) so it was like we were sitting there waiting on anything.

Deezy314619

All Star
Daps
Reppin
St Louis & SD
nikka I'm sure EVERYONE remembers it. They only aired the footage ten thousand times SINCE then. It's flabby to me doe. All you mfs soft and oh I feel so bad. Bruh it's only 3000 ppl. Not being disgraceful or disrespectful to those gone but how many blacks does the US have locked up. White America wnat you to forget how many folks died on sept 11 but not all the slaves of early America. Or all the blacks from the Jim Crow era. Idgaf about 9/11 and I got a lot of fam in NYC. Them towers wasnt filled with nuns or preschools. Miss me.

Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I was in 7th grade when this happened. I'm 25 now, but my memory of that day is VIVID. They were letting kids out of school, but I had to stay all day. :what:

Cacs talmbout "Dallas was next.":sadcam:

I'll forever be shocked at how easily those sand c00ns fooled every one in the country and destroyed New York City (and the Pentagon, et al.)

Daps
Reppin
Dallas
nikka I'm sure EVERYONE remembers it. They only aired the footage ten thousand times SINCE then. It's flabby to me doe. All you mfs soft and oh I feel so bad. Bruh it's only 3000 ppl. Not being disgraceful or disrespectful to those gone but how many blacks does the US have locked up. White America wnat you to forget how many folks died on sept 11 but not all the slaves of early America. Or all the blacks from the Jim Crow era. Idgaf about 9/11 and I got a lot of fam in NYC. Them towers wasnt filled with nuns or preschools. Miss me.

5d356f06_coldblooded.jpeg

I understand why you feel that way, but you know cacs aint tryna hear that side of it. They dgaf about us in the prisons or slaves.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
I feel you cuz I'm in VA too but still 9/11 had more of an impact....unfortunately that VA Tech shooting was the one that started all the school shootings so that had a negative influence but 9/11 had the world watching

So Columbine never happened?

To me 9/11 still strikes a nerve tbh. It's hard to forget the smell and the smoke enveloping the streets all the way in Queens and the panic in the city. I don't mourn or anything like that but I think back on it and I'm like 'shyt that really happened here?' So I don't think it's something that I'll ever just dismiss. :yeshrug:

The Don

The Illest
Daps
Reppin
P-Town
So Columbine never happened?

To me 9/11 still strikes a nerve tbh. It's hard to forget the smell and the smoke enveloping the streets all the way in Queens and the panic in the city. I don't mourn or anything like that but I think back on it and I'm like 'shyt that really happened here?' So I don't think it's something that I'll ever just dismiss. :yeshrug:
:ohhh:I forgot all about Columbine......I stand corrected :salute:

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Single most important event in most posters lifetimes, whether they acknowledge it or not.

I'm seeing a lot about it on facebook but I'm 31 so I was 18 when it happened.

If you are 24 you were 11 when it happened. so i doubt that age group thinks about it in the same way.

This

Considering it was a day both my brother and I could've perished (Pentagon employees), it'll never be "old" to me. Important day, breh.

Wow...

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Single most important event in most posters lifetimes, whether they acknowledge it or not.

I'm seeing a lot about it on facebook but I'm 31 so I was 18 when it happened.

If you are 24 you were 11 when it happened. so i doubt that age group thinks about it in the same way.
Crock of shyt. The birth of my children is infinitely more important than another terrorist attack. These attacks happen all over the world.