Is 9/11 Larry Holmes Status Now?

Daps
You're right. Me using ladder instead of later totally negates the fact what you said was dumb as fukk. :ehh: seems legit.

Half of the posters in this thread have ties to other countries where far worse have occurred, and communities where wrongs have yet to receive retribution.

Yet you're a keyboard warrior weeping in a flopping thread about an incident that most likely (unless you're a cac) have zero ties to, forgetting the gates of hell have been brought to divers nations in the name of this "tragedy".

Miss me with the bullshyt you sound like a CNN scholar with CNN placed emotions.

And it's latter, not later:steven:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I understand that, but that's exactly my point. Pearl Harbor today is merely a footnote on December 7th news outlets. September 11th will soon be in the same boat and it's heading there because time heals all wounds; which was my initial point.

Acting like the September 11th attacks don't matter NOW is flat out foolish though. The effects of that day are still felt NOW and will continue to be until America becomes irrelevant. If the constitution is changed as a result of a specific event, then it doesn't matter when the event happened because the laws you live under remain the laws you live under.

I don't get this disrespect you all have for history.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Half of the posters in this thread have ties to other countries where far worse have occurred, and communities where wrongs have yet to receive retribution.

Yet you're a keyboard warrior weeping in a flopping thread about an incident that most likely (unless you're a cac) have zero ties to, forgetting the gates of hell have been brought to divers nations in the name of this "tragedy".

Miss me with the bullshyt you sound like a CNN scholar with CNN placed emotions.

And it's latter, not later:steven:

So basically you have nothing to add and should shut the fukk up. What you said was dumb accept it, take a shower and go wash off all the damn stupid you are wearing.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Single most important event in most posters lifetimes, whether they acknowledge it or not.

I'm seeing a lot about it on facebook but I'm 31 so I was 18 when it happened.

If you are 24 you were 11 when it happened. so i doubt that age group thinks about it in the same way.
This. Im 30. I was 17 when it happened and I remember where I was that day and will never forget it...

All of the really ignorant and distasteful posts from 90s babies are seriously pissing me off though...

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Never forget :blessed:

Fabolous_-_Ghetto_Fabolous_Cover.jpg

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Acting like the September 11th attacks don't matter NOW is flat out foolish though. The effects of that day are still felt NOW and will continue to be until America becomes irrelevant. If the constitution is changed as a result of a specific event, then it doesn't matter when the event happened because the laws you live under remain the laws you live under.

I don't get this disrespect you all have for history.
Not once did I say that or even allude to it. :heh:

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
We should never forget the fact that this country caused 9/11, and used it to limit our rights since then, plus G more of our money so they can go kill non-cacs. People weep for the dead from 9/11, but what about the thousands that have been killed and raped by cacs since then? Why the selective sympathy, because the media tells you what to care about?

Let the media control your mind, brehs.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The Blueprint and Ghetto Fabolous came out that day.:yeshrug:

But on the real, the effects of those attacks that day still sting even today.