Is 9/11 Larry Holmes Status Now?

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I try and say a prayer for those lost on 9/11 but to "celebrate" it every year I'm not doing...

It's funny, they want you to "Never forget" what happened that day, but to "get over" what happened in this country basically since it's existence. Go fig... :manny:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Not american but I remember that day.

Hopefully one day its a national holiday for you folks

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Lot of people itt caping for cacs[/QUOTE]
If anything these cacs need to get over it, it happened over 13 years ago

you idiots do realize there were two wars that spun out of that day right? Not to mention changes to law like the Patriot Act and its effect not only on the war on terror but on drugs as well, and its effect on our collective civil liberties. Also it was the largest Terrorist attack on American soil in over 50+ years.

I really can't tell if you dudes are playing or are just fukking stupid. If its the ladder it's really sad.

Spy

If you're looking at me, who is looking at you?
Daps
Reppin
NSA
Considering it was a day both my brother and I could've perished (Pentagon employees), it'll never be "old" to me. Important day, breh.

How'd yall get a job in the Pentagon :mjpls: To answer OP; 9/11 is Larry Holmes status right now, straight flabby and forgettable.

Daps
you idiots do realize there were two wars that spun out of that day right? Not to mention changes to law like the Patriot Act and its effect not only on the war on terror but on drugs as well, and its effect on our collective civil liberties. Also it was the largest Terrorist attack on American soil in over 50+ years.

I really can't tell if you dudes are playing or are just fukking stupid. If its the ladder it's really sad.

The irony of calling somebody fukking stupid and you mistook ladder for latter.

Your grammar is shyt.

Dummy:sitdown:

Last edited:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
December 7th. Also Pearl Harbor happened in 41' or 42' that's not merely 13yrs ago.
I understand that, but that's exactly my point. Pearl Harbor today is merely a footnote on December 7th news outlets. September 11th will soon be in the same boat and it's heading there because time heals all wounds; which was my initial point.