Is 9/11 Larry Holmes Status Now?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Crock of shyt. The birth of my children is infinitely more important than another terrorist attack. These attacks happen all over the world.

To you ya mook. To the rest of America it wouldn't be. And these attacks do happen all over the world BUT THEY DONT HAPPEN HERE.

You think the birth of your child could almost cripple the commercial aircraft industry in the US.

Think Forest THINK.

The Economic Effects of 9/11:
A Retrospective Assessment

http://fas.org/irp/crs/RL31617.pdf

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
:what:but they saw 9/11 coming? Some of the ignorance in these posts is a shame :wow: 9/11 flipped America upside down. I would venture to say it was the most important event in the last 30-40 years. Airport security, fly zone regulations, the economy, passport laws, national security and immigration, are just a few things that 9/11 changed. Not to mention it had the country in fear for a long period after that....you youngns disgust me with your feeble minds :pacspit:
The attack In 93. The USs cole. They saw it coming.

Kobes Two Jerseys

Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
To you ya mook. To the rest of America it wouldn't be. And these attacks do happen all over the world BUT THEY DONT HAPPEN HERE.

You think the birth of your child could almost cripple the commercial aircraft industry in the US.

Think Forest THINK.

The Economic Effects of 9/11:
A Retrospective Assessment

http://fas.org/irp/crs/RL31617.pdf
They don't happen here? 120741.

Kobes Two Jerseys

Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Breh, don't be stupid. It's a reason they commemorate 9/11 and Pearl Harbor

In Israel it would just be Friday.

In Iraq It would be Tuesday

When shyt happens here it effects the rest of the planet.
But that doesn't mean it's the most significant thing to happen in people's lives. Maybe for a lonely cat boy like yourself, but not for many of us. There's a reason why I celebrate my kids birthdays with them, because they are the most important and significant thing to ever happen to me. Now fukk off.