is 700$ dollars enough for 3nights in miami

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I remember some cat when I turned 21 was trying to tell me how expensive it was to party in Miami. Had me like:mindblown::sadbron: at first based on how much he was saying it was to get into those places and how hard.

Fast forward 2 years and my 1st trip
Conclusion...dude had no mouth piece and did not know shyt about the club scene

The shyt is mad cheap. I tell everyone here in the Bay, it's cheaper to party in Miami than it is out here. We was getting Limo Service, direct entrances and Tables for cheaper than it is out here. We roll at least 4-6 deep, all my boys have cheese. But when we break it down, every night for the Limo/Entrance without the bottle service was like $60 a piece. If I tried doing that shyt out here...:ufdup:

Remind you, this is a limo to the door with alcohol in it. Direct entrance like a Boss. With 6 of your boys. Try walking into some places without any hoes without tipping the bouncer and see if you get in...especially in Vegas :whew:

Speaking on tipping the Bouncer. Brehs, if you don't like waiting in line(like me) it's a must. Walk to the front of the line, pull him aside and offer him $40 per person(Vegas/Miami) and your in.(Most of the time and dont start at $40, start at $30...he might negotiate)

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Cameo and mansion on Friday/Saturday is at least 30-40...might be more if a celebrity is in the house. Liv cost $15 to get into? On a Sunday? :usure:

Plus op didn't mention having any family or connects. They're gonna try to get him to spend a grip.

No connects my nikka, the shyt was only $15 to get in. You have to have bad bytches with you though.

I never been to Cameo, but I been to Mansion like 20 times and never paid more than $20 cover

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I remember some cat when I turned 21 was trying to tell me how expensive it was to party in Miami. Had me like:mindblown::sadbron: at first based on how much he was saying it was to get into those places and how hard.

Fast forward 2 years and my 1st trip
Conclusion...dude had no mouth piece and did not know shyt about the club scene

The shyt is mad cheap. I tell everyone here in the Bay, it's cheaper to party in Miami than it is out here. We was getting Limo Service, direct entrances and Tables for cheaper than it is out here. We roll at least 4-6 deep, all my boys have cheese. But when we break it down, every night for the Limo/Entrance without the bottle service was like $60 a piece. If I tried doing that shyt out here...:ufdup:

Remind you, this is a limo to the door with alcohol in it. Direct entrance like a Boss. With 6 of your boys. Try walking into some places without any hoes without tipping the bouncer and see if you get in...especially in Vegas :whew:

Speaking on tipping the Bouncer. Brehs, if you don't like waiting in line(like me) it's a must. Walk to the front of the line, pull him aside and offer him $40 per person(Vegas/Miami) and your in.(Most of the time and dont start at $40, start at $30...he might negotiate)

who and how do i get limo service? who do i contact? bk?

bear with me im a newbie from canada :huhldup:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Straight up...im surprised im the only one who mentioned shopping

$700 is More than enough for what you are doing

But if you are shopping on oceans or collins, youre gonna BLOW through that. Be careful on that tip breh lol...plus the restaraunts are headcrack on oceans.

It doesnt sound like youre gonna overstunt there (whichis smart because there is ALWAYS a bigger baller in miami and in vegas than you), just watch ancillary spending at clothing stores and restaraunts

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No connects my nikka, the shyt was only $15 to get in. You have to have bad bytches with you though.

I never been to Cameo, but I been to Mansion like 20 times and never paid more than $20 cover

aight, when we going to miami bruh

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
who and how do i get limo service? who do i contact? bk?

bear with me im a newbie from canada :huhldup:
the last time i was there one of my boys booked a room at the Carlton Hotel(we wanted a room for smashing females) and they had a cat that had an open bar from 9-10:30 with a limo and vip service to a set club(mansion saturday Cameo friday) for $60. shyt was bananas brehs cause we got dropped off n the front and right in. All for $50 each. Shyt was piff. Check it out brehs...call and see if dude is still operating out of that hotel. Ill post more shyt tommorow and some pics from our past trip in december when i get back to work tomorrow

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
the last time i was there one of my boys booked a room at the Carlton Hotel(we wanted a room for smashing females) and they had a cat that had an open bar from 9-10:30 with a limo and vip service to a set club(mansion saturday Cameo friday) for $60. shyt was bananas brehs cause we got dropped off n the front and right in. All for $50 each. Shyt was piff. Check it out brehs...call and see if dude is still operating out of that hotel. Ill post more shyt tommorow and some pics from our past trip in december when i get back to work tomorrow

pm the info when u get a chance breh

:win: