is 700$ dollars enough for 3nights in miami

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
$700 should get you by, depending on what you're trying to get into. if you plan on going to strip clubs and liv and mansion and cameo...then clearly it won't be enough. but if you plan on walking around the beach, buying a drink here at a lounge here and there and just relaxing then it'll be plenty.

lies, the cover to get in all those clubs are $15.
:ohhh:
i dress like a cac so im good

so Fountainblue>>liv

?

You need to meet some females and ask can you stand in line with them to get in the club.

THe club don't really like to let guys in unless they buying bottles or have bad bytches on their arms.

Are you going alone?

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
:heh: even though I'm on the coli and I should have bought a table for every nikka in the crew, I'll keep it real: I woke up from a nap at about 11:30pm after a looong day of South Beachin' to my guys getting ready to hit Fountainblue. I get up, shower, throw on a shirt and some nice jeans and Aldo's and jump in the cab...get to a cot damn HOE-ASIS!:dwillhuh: bytches was leaking out the club, up the stairs, outside..I mean it was a SCENE.

The bouncer told me my shirt was no good, but the scene was SO thick me and one of my guys went BACK to the crib, I changed into a express joint and went BACK and got in this time. 2 minutes in the club and bumps my still drunk self into N.O.R.E. :obama: he ain't tripping though, gives me dap we keep it moving. It was a damn Young Money party and we had no idea...saw Nikki i believe but no one else from there, but Quentin Richardson was there and some other cats popping bottles in the vip/stage area which is right next to you. The club was crazy.. I just remember bytches on shyt dancing, random familiar famous faces, and when we left the parking lot looking like the beach earlier with more clothes. You must go:myman:

:whoo: was this one of them sunday night joints. I'm heading down there in a few weeks for work and was looking for a place to chill.
- But those lines in miami be on some bullshyt from what I hear. Its not like NY or vegas where its a regular line but just mad cats standing around waiting for the bouncer to let them in.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
same approach apply to sisters?...biologically im mostly attracted to black girls minus BBW

I can't relate...last thing on my mind is hit on an attitude b!tch on vacation.

Excuse me I came on vacation to relax :jada:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
lies, the cover to get in all those clubs are $15.

You need to meet some females and ask can you stand in line with them to get in the club.

THe club don't really like to let guys in unless they buying bottles or have bad bytches on their arms.

Are you going alone?

no 2 other dudes

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Depends on how many people you go with and your standards of clubing.
I've rocked Miami a few times. Limo to the club and VIP with a Table is standard for me and my boys. Go big or go home. If you are on the beach during the afternoon, promoters are walking by throwing out deals for vip and limo service. Hit them up. Also, there are a few hotels that have a partnership with a promotion company that provide free liquor and limo service with vip entrance into clubs. Do some research breh.
I've got some crazy stories of people I've seen/partied with getting VIP tables out there; from Jamaicans you know that were deep in the drug game to R & B groups. More likely to meet someone famous in MIA rocking it VIP than Vegas based on my experiences.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Depends on how many people you go with and your standards of clubing.
I've rocked Miami a few times. Limo to the club and VIP with a Table is standard for me and my boys. Go big or go home. If you are on the beach during the afternoon, promoters are walking by throwing out deals for vip and limo service. Hit them up. Also, there are a few hotels that have a partnership with a promotion company that provide free liquor and limo service with vip entrance into clubs. Do some research breh.
I've got some crazy stories of people I've seen/partied with getting VIP tables out there; from Jamaicans you know that were deep in the drug game to R & B groups. More likely to meet someone famous in MIA rocking it VIP than Vegas based on my experiences.

:ohh:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went there for a week in college with friend and i know none of us had that much. Ine of the best trips of my life.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I had fun when I went during SB in college and I had less money than that. I'm pretty sure I went down there with $300 in my bank account and still went to some dope spots. :leon:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
no 2 other dudes

This is the thing my nikka.

They don't like to let a group of dude into these clubs (mansion saturday and Liv on sundays) unless you VIP

You have to be dressed nice, get their early.

Or, your best bet is to meet some girls on the beach and tell them you will pay their cover if they let yall walk in the club with them.
:beli: not on no damn weekend

I was just in Miami in January nikka. I go to Miami 4 times a year. My fam is out there.

I did Dream friday, Mansion Saturday and Liv on Sunday:ld:

Mansion and Dream cover charge were $15.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I was down there for what? 4 nights? But I paid for flight/hotel/car rental combined..that was $1000 or something close from Expedia and that was me halfway rushing and comparing prices. I didn't even put it together the right way and would of came out better but I needed to be at a very comfortable hotel.

I had $2 grand to spend though

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
This is the thing my nikka.

They don't like to let a group of dude into these clubs (mansion saturday and Liv on sundays) unless you VIP

You have to be dressed nice, get their early.

Or, your best bet is to meet some girls on the beach and tell them you will pay their cover if they let yall walk in the club with them.

I was just in Miami in January nikka. I go to Miami 4 times a year. My fam is out there.

I did Dream friday, Mansion Saturday and Liv on Sunday:ld:

Mansion and Dream cover charge were $15.

Cameo and mansion on Friday/Saturday is at least 30-40...might be more if a celebrity is in the house. Liv cost $15 to get into? On a Sunday? :usure:

Plus op didn't mention having any family or connects. They're gonna try to get him to spend a grip.