is 700$ dollars enough for 3nights in miami

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the hotel and room is paid for, then that's enough. I could make it work, but I'm not a ballin' ass dude like some of these guys on here.

I know, right? Besides the hotel and flight or whatever, I don't see why 700 shouldn't be enough. I mean, unless you out there buying p*ssy or some shyt, what the f*** else could you be spending your money on that 700 isn't significant....

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know, right? Besides the hotel and flight or whatever, I don't see why 700 shouldn't be enough. I mean, unless you out there buying p*ssy or some shyt, what the f*** else could you be spending your money on that 700 isn't significant....

and the thing is you can get p*ssy easier (and better quality hoes) by just chilling by the beach and little touristy bars, chicks on vacation are dtf without all this ballin shyt.

Gusto

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eat cheaper ethnic food and pre-game your drinks. There's lots of good inexpensive grub in Miami. You'll have enough left to party. If you spend on food, $700 isn't going to be enough.

3 days I'd budget $1500 for myself to have a good time. That town is expensive. I've gotten hit with $100+ cover charges just for general admission.