is 700$ dollars enough for 3nights in miami

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
$700 should get you by, depending on what you're trying to get into. if you plan on going to strip clubs and liv and mansion and cameo...then clearly it won't be enough. but if you plan on walking around the beach, buying a drink here at a lounge here and there and just relaxing then it'll be plenty.

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think you'll be fine, 700 is enough money. i doubt you can club it up and buy drinks for people, but if its for yourself you should be fine

unless you aint pay for transportation to get down there yet

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
i think you'll be fine, 700 is enough money. i doubt you can club it up and buy drinks for people, but if its for yourself you should be fine

yeah not about that life of buying out tables like 80 percent of these coli dudes

im doing jet ski
chill at south beach
club
drive around
watch heat game
hollaring at females

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
that should be ok if your hotel and car is paid off.

if you got game you can fukk some of the bad b!tches for free:obama: or close to it.
Just bring back to the hotel and you already know my n!gga :myman:

how should my apporach be?

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
hotel and car already paid

chillin/tricking money

700 isn't enough if you plan to chill at a strip club and tricking on some chicks. You alsi have to factor in gas money to get around. But if you are with your peeps, and want to chill at some tourist sites, hangout at the beach, and chill at a dance club, yes, 700 dollars will be enough for three days at Miami.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
700 isn't enough if you plan to chill at a strip club and tricking on some chicks. You alsi have to factor in gas money to get around. But if you are with your peeps, and want to chill at some tourist sites, hangout at the beach, and chill at a dance club, yes, 700 dollars will be enough for three days at Miami.

i need to know them cheap dance clubs with regular females..not groupies

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
how should my apporach be?

most of the chicks you see walkin round the beach are tourists/out of towners themselves. they're just like you, looking for some sunshine and a place to party. so they should be pretty friendly. strike up a convo, ask where they're from, see where they're headed later, exchange math to link up.