is 700$ dollars enough for 3nights in miami

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
is a hit and miss....just hit on some don't be too aggressive or you fall right into the stereotype....go with the flow and should be ok.

Most of these women are just like you...

same approach apply to sisters?...biologically im mostly attracted to black girls minus BBW

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
most of the chicks you see walkin round the beach are tourists/out of towners themselves. they're just like you, looking for some sunshine and a place to party. so they should be pretty friendly. strike up a convo, ask where they're from, see where they're headed later, exchange math to link up.

hmmm

what if im flabby and sick..

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hotel and car already paid

chillin/tricking money

how many people are you going with though. i just thought about this

i went to NYC and absolutely had a ball for less than 400 but i was able to stay with friends. and we all split the VIP and bottle service which came out to 80 dollars a night :obama:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
how many people are you going with though. i just thought about this

i went to NYC and absolutely had a ball for less than 400 but i was able to stay with friends. and we all split the VIP and bottle service which came out to 80 dollars a night :obama:

2 other koons im going with

in nyc:wtf:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
how was it?
did you pay 2500 for a table?
did you got robbled like that nfl player?

:heh: even though I'm on the coli and I should have bought a table for every nikka in the crew, I'll keep it real: I woke up from a nap at about 11:30pm after a looong day of South Beachin' to my guys getting ready to hit Fountainblue. I get up, shower, throw on a shirt and some nice jeans and Aldo's and jump in the cab...get to a cot damn HOE-ASIS!:dwillhuh: bytches was leaking out the club, up the stairs, outside..I mean it was a SCENE.

The bouncer told me my shirt was no good, but the scene was SO thick me and one of my guys went BACK to the crib, I changed into a express joint and went BACK and got in this time. 2 minutes in the club and bumps my still drunk self into N.O.R.E. :obama: he ain't tripping though, gives me dap we keep it moving. It was a damn Young Money party and we had no idea...saw Nikki i believe but no one else from there, but Quentin Richardson was there and some other cats popping bottles in the vip/stage area which is right next to you. The club was crazy.. I just remember bytches on shyt dancing, random familiar famous faces, and when we left the parking lot looking like the beach earlier with more clothes. You must go:myman:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:heh: even though I'm on the coli and I should have bought a table for every nikka in the crew, I'll keep it real: I woke up from a nap at about 11:30pm after a looong day of South Beachin' to my guys getting ready to hit Fountainblue. I get up, shower, throw on a shirt and some nice jeans and Aldo's and jump in the cab...get to a cot damn HOE-ASIS!:dwillhuh: bytches was leaking out the club, up the stairs, outside..I mean it was a SCENE.

The bouncer told me my shirt was no good, but the scene was SO thick me and one of my guys went BACK to the crib, I changed into a express joint and went BACK and got in this time. 2 minutes in the club and bumps my still drunk self into N.O.R.E. :obama: he ain't tripping though, gives me dap we keep it moving. It was a damn Young Money party and we had no idea...saw Nikki i believe but no one else from there, but Quentin Richardson was there and some other cats popping bottles in the vip/stage area which is right next to you. The club was crazy.. I just remember bytches on shyt dancing, random familiar famous faces, and when we left the parking lot looking like the beach earlier with more clothes. You must go:myman:

:ohhh:
i dress like a cac so im good

so Fountainblue>>liv

?

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
For me it is, I got there and dont spend shyt so yeah