is 700$ dollars enough for 3nights in miami

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I were you if only do clubs 2 nights. There are other variables, are you paying for cabs all weekend? . It def can be done

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Nicca, you better hand out dollar bills at a trick club, don't buy anyone a drink, unless its some chick and y'all know wat it is. That money is for YOU, can't make it rain with 700, that's like a sprinkle storm nicca. Just food, a few drinks here and there and maybe a shirt or an outfit you like. I've never taken a trip, and 700 wasn't enuff dough and Miami is one of the more expensive cities.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Damn, I want to go back to Miami sooo bad. I need to hit up Vegas for my next vacation though

tumblr_lsv0yykIVF1qkflw0.gif

Sept can't arrive soon enough:smugbiden:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Nicca, you better hand out dollar bills at a trick club, don't buy anyone a drink, unless its some chick and y'all know wat it is. That money is for YOU, can't make it rain with 700, that's like a sprinkle storm nicca. Just food, a few drinks here and there and maybe a shirt or an outfit you like. I've never taken a trip, and 700 wasn't enuff dough and Miami is one of the more expensive cities.

lol at buying females drinks

where they do that :rudy:

wait thats only way to get some play :sadcam:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
It is if you got a broad in Miami Gardens you can stay with :takedat:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
bringin 700 dollars to Miami doesnt sound like fun

i snuck down there with my older cuzins and couldnt even get in a club and i still ran thru 700 dollars

but you can stay in Ft Lauderdale, finesse a lil lowkey chick, show her a good time and have you a Florida broad on deck when you tryna go back

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
lol at buying females drinks

where they do that :rudy:

wait thats only way to get some play :sadcam:

You would be suprised what these hoes will want you to do for them out in MIA. I mean if you ballin' or something, you buy a table and invite the girls to drink out the vip fifths you buy but that's if you are stunnin'