Irv Gotti and Ja Rule on The Breakfast Club

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
full
Ja Rule lasted from 1999-2003 and he wasnt even on top.. 50 Cent was on top from 2002-2007
full
50 Cent is responsible for at least 2 critically acclaimed classic albums that will be embedded in hip hop history forever.. Ja Rule will be remembered for having dope singles and getting "Ja Ruled"
full
Every member of his crew was going platinum at one point, how much did Mitsubishi Tah and Black Child sell?:mjpls:
full
50 Cent inspired some of the hottest young street rappers out there today, Schoolboy Q and Meek Mill.. find me one rapper that is relevant today who is on record saying Ja Rule is one of their inspirations to rap:lupe:

IRV GOTTI was an important executive in hip hop for years breh..........50 CENT just sold alot of records... thats it..

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Do they address the 50/Em beef at all?

I ain't sitting through a 35-minute interview of Ja and Irv in 2013.

Ja/Irv say beef is over now

Ja mentions during the height of the beef when he was in Miami partying, some DJ dropped one of the Unit disses and Ja approached him

Ja says before beef him and Em talked about potentially doing a record - during beef they actually met during a connecting flight and chopped it up a bit...said they're no real beef between them, Em was just riding for 50.

That's more or less the gist of it.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
IRV GOTTI was an important executive in hip hop for years breh..........50 CENT just sold alot of records... thats it..
:comeon:Whatever Irv Gotti did for Jay Z or DMX on seperate labels or whatever youre probably referring to has nothing to do with the impact Murda Inc made as a label compared to G-Unit.. musically, influence, or success wise.. they dont hold a candle

And the difference between Ja Rule getting thrown in the bushes and 50 Cent getting thrown in the bushes is that Ja Rule's last album did like 2k, 50 Cent will never be in that situation

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
And the difference between Ja Rule getting thrown in the bushes and 50 Cent getting thrown in the bushes is that Ja Rule's last album did like 2k, 50 Cent will never be in that situation

50 Cent had 11 straight FLOPS as singles, that has to be a record.... if 50 CENT released his album this week, it wouldnt do more than 10k.

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I respect these dudes for being in a good place in their lives. They went to war, and may look like they have lost...but now it kinds seem like these dudes kinda broke even. They still got money, and they doin them.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Good interview. Takes me back to my High School and College Years. The whole 50 Cent sh!t is exactly what's wrong with fans today. Very fickle. Back in the day fanbases were more loyal than they are today. 50's Krama is in full effect though. He can't make a hit song to save his life right now. Ja seems like he's a good place. Irv is still wild and crazy. LOL @ Charlemange getting cornered on not liking Drake.

It seems he lost the Breakfast club some promo and press since Drake would never do an interview on there. But the show is really good and they've built a nice brand. This interview and the Fat Joe interview was very informative. but LOL @ Murda Inc with Jay, X and Ja. I remember everyone was mad hype about that in the late 90's cause everyone was callabo'in with each other. Honestly I think the album would of sold Double or Triple Platinum and would of been a hit compilation for sure.

jay_x_ja_murderinc.jpg

dmx_irv_jayz.jpg

:what:

Didn't X diss Ja Rule on Go to Sleep?

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
50 Cent's run was from 2003-2007 and got thrown in the bushes just as quick. :russ:
u nikkas are dumb.... rap is a job.. if you're successful at your job u get more money.... nikka made a half a billion from his JOBB.... legacy is debatable money isn't

he sold more records in that time period than 99% of artists will through there entire careers, how is that a loss?

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
full
Ja Rule lasted from 1999-2003 and he wasnt even on top.. 50 Cent was on top from 2002-2007
full
50 Cent is responsible for at least 2 critically acclaimed classic albums that will be embedded in hip hop history forever.. Ja Rule will be remembered for having dope singles and getting "Ja Ruled"
full
Every member of his crew was going platinum at one point, how much did Mitsubishi Tah and Black Child sell?:mjpls:
full
50 Cent inspired some of the hottest young street rappers out there today, Schoolboy Q and Meek Mill.. find me one rapper that is relevant today who is on record saying Ja Rule is one of their inspirations to rap:lupe:

:ohlawd: the ether