Irv Gotti and Ja Rule on The Breakfast Club

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is new?

didn't want to start a new thread. just the 7/10/14 interview....felt like it fit in with the discussion. i try to search threads before posting even if it means bringing up something older.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka whatever goes up must come down. They had their run, let's just enjoy the fact they are going to put out music. I'm pretty sure neither Ja, Irv, and certainly 50 hurting forcash. Everyone won.

it's about building/growing a team of artist so you can jump on a track like birdman. birdman been relevant for over 15yrs jumping on his in-house talent records. obviously you have some exceptions, but it's rare.

when the feds came for JA and them...they got hurt and couldn't build things back-up

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
it's about building/growing a team of artist so you can jump on a track like birdman. birdman been relevant for over 15yrs jumping on his in-house talent records. obviously you have some exceptions, but it's rare.

when the feds came for JA and them...they got hurt and couldn't build things back-up

Birdman drugs, steals, and molests children breh.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Would you agree that the rest of the Inc outside of the girls (they really f'd up not putting out Baltimore), were whack as fukk? Blackchild is as unlistenable as they come. I understand they just homies from the hood, but they really needed to start bringing in outside acts (like Lloyd for example, but it was too late by then)

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would you agree that the rest of the Inc outside of the girls (they really f'd up not putting out Baltimore), were whack as fukk? Blackchild is as unlistenable as they come. I understand they just homies from the hood, but they really needed to start bringing in outside acts (like Lloyd for example, but it was too late by then)

for the time period...only the girls were worth wild. but if they got something worked out with nas....eh, he would have dipped during the down fall, lol. but it think nas and jarule may have stopped the 50cent movement from rolling over murder inc. nas was not too far removed from ether and i think irv could have gotten something out of him similar or better.