“IRONHEART” has been taken off of Marvel Studios calendar. (The series featuring Black actress Dominique Thorne completed filming prior to the strike)

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
they never should've had no riri williams in the first place. you want the young avengers... kang is the main villain... iron lad is a kang variant. if you're gonna have an iron person post tony, have it be him first. then introduce riri.

I disagree

- Kang in the MCU is black
- the name Ironlad is stupid
- having both is redundant, pick the black one with the less stupid name
- combining the storylines makes RiRi more interesting overall

They should retcon her storyline in the comics too like they are doing with hard-light

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
they never should've had no riri williams in the first place. you want the young avengers... kang is the main villain... iron lad is a kang variant. if you're gonna have an iron person post tony, have it be him first. then introduce riri.
Iron Lad is on the shelf, and no one knows who he is. At Riri has been given a modern day push, even though she's new. Hell, they'd introduce Viv and her her Iron Lad attributes before bringing him.

Riri is a solid character. My only gripe is how she was introduced...in the comics - shoehorned into the back of an Iron Man run, and in the MCU - shoehorned into BP2

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Iron Lad is on the shelf, and no one knows who he is. At Riri has been given a modern day push, even though she's new. Hell, they'd introduce Viv and her her Iron Lad attributes before bringing him.

Riri is a solid character. My only gripe is how she was introduced...in the comics - shoehorned into the back of an Iron Man run, and in the MCU - shoehorned into BP2
Marvel's fukking up because they're thinking too corporately about audiences and how things are gonna come across isntead of focusing on the narrative significance of things. If you say Kang is the main villain of this saga, and you started this cinematic universe with Iron Man as the first hero in the modern age besides hulk, then would it not be more interesting to take the one variant of the main villain of this phase who wants to do good instead of being the genocidal maniac we've been introduced to thus far and build a Young Avengers movie around him?

Not only does he want to be a hero, he models himself after the first hero we ever saw as the audience. He does all this only to be told that he can't be a hero because it'll cause the universe to fall apart. If I was writing I'd have had this planned out before loki and drop hints that the one who remains is Iron Lad, and that's the end of his story. Then after the Young Avengers movie nikkas could go back and hit the :ohhh: then :mjcry:then look at sylvie like :aicmon:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I’m convinced this site is 70% white :mjlol:

The show ain’t cancelled. There are simply trying to release shows and movies they have a bigger connection closer together.

The whole point of releasing these TV shows was to be filler that leads into the movies. Amor Wars got pushed back twice. It’s not coming out until 2026. If Iron Heart is directly tied to that movie and the drop the show now, by the time Armor Wars drop shyt is going to go over peoples heads.

If Armor Wars was dropping next year, the. It would make sense.

And X-Men ain’t dropping until 2028 so get over it. They’ve already spend millions setting up the too many movies to just all of a sudden drop the X-Men in. And even if they do release it in 2 years, all you would do is bytch and complain asking “where were they all this time” on some over analytical ass shyt.

Y’all always talking that pro black shyt, but are some of the biggest critics of the few black content that’s getting dropped.

At this rate Wakanda as a whole will be erased from the MCU and the only strong black figures will be reduced to small supporting roles like what TI had in Ant Man.

Only 2 movies post End Game has made more money than Wananda Forever. Dr Strange and Spider Man. Both of those movies had cameos out the ass. Both Black Panther movies are still in the top 10 domestically in the entire MCU.

Thor got 4 movies and 2 were trash and y’all complaining about a Wakanda Forevef spin-off?

White movies can do bad and get sequels green lit. But Black movies and shows have to be fukking perfect to maybe get another turn. Y’all nikkas is ridiculous. Black Panther didn’t even get a proper origin story. And neither did RiRi. But Ms Marvel got an origin story and a major movie all within 2 years? :mjpls:

BP and Wakanda out earned most of the movies in the MCU, yet its value has been diminished.

So all need to shut the fukk up with that black excellence bullshyt.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

The show ain’t cancelled. There are simply trying to release shows and movies they have a bigger connection closer together.

The whole point of releasing these TV shows was to be filler that leads into the movies. Amor Wars got pushed back twice. It’s not coming out until 2026. If Iron Heart is directly tied to that movie and the drop the show now, by the time Armor Wars drop shyt is going to go over peoples heads.

And X-Men ain’t dropping until 2028 so get over it. They’ve already spend millions setting up the too many movies to just all of a sudden drop the X-Men in. And even if they do release it in 2 years, all you would do is bytch and complain asking “where were they all this time” on some over analytical ass shyt.

Y’all always talking that pro black shyt, but are some of the biggest critics of the few black content that’s getting dropped.

At this rate Wakanda as a whole will be erased from the MCU and the only strong black figures will be reduced to small supporting roles like what TI had in Ant Man.

Only 2 movies post End Game has made more money than Wananda Forever. Dr Strange and Spider Man. Both of those movies had cameos out the ass. Both Black Panther movies are still in the top 10 domestically in the entire MCU.

Thor got 4 movies and 2 were trash and y’all complaining about a Wakanda Forevef spin-off?

White movies can do bad and get sequels green lit. But Black movies and shows have to be fukking perfect to maybe get another turn. Y’all nikkas is ridiculous. Black Panther didn’t even get a proper origin story. And neither did RiRi. But Ms Marvel got an origin story and a major movie all within 2 years? :mjpls:

BP and Wakanda out earned most of the movies in the MCU, yet its value has been diminished.

:unimpressed:Shut up cac

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South

We arent critics, Riri is just a visually trash and forced character. :manny:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

I wasn't sold on the girl playing riri and her character at all actually, I don't know anyone who really saw her as a show stealer

She probably should have been in ms marvel instead somehow, more screentime

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
We arent critics, Riri is just a visually trash and forced character. :manny:
Visually trash?

How many characters have been “forced” yet y’all don’t got shyt to say. But the only all black franchise can’t have a spin off?
The GIRL who played riri is kinda trash that's the problem...:francis:
She barely had any screen time, so do make that assessment is forced. If her bare minimum screen time impacted you that much then :snoop:

Ned’s character in Spider-Man is legit annoying. I can’t think of a bunch of annoying characters. But the black panther has to be flawless right?

Like I said before, y’all are quick to nitpick the only black IP in the MCU. Don’t complain when the shyt ends. No respect at all.