“IRONHEART” has been taken off of Marvel Studios calendar. (The series featuring Black actress Dominique Thorne completed filming prior to the strike)

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
But nah,Black Panther 2 got way too much hate imo.

WHAT HATE???
Screenshot-20230904-110549-Samsung-Internet.jpg

THE MAIN KNOCK ON
THE MOVIE WAS KILLING THE QUEEN
WHILE LETTING NAMOR AND HIS PPL
RIDE OFF INTO THE SUNSET.

REMOVE THAT DUMB shyt
AND THE MOVIE IS A 99%-100%
:devil:
:evil:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spider-verse is a perfect example of the only thing that holds back a character is writing and narrative execution. Miles was poorly written in the comics for years and all it took was one great film for him to blow up in the mainstream and popular culture.

I don't think RiRi was implemented well in WF. Her arc just didn't feel as organic as T'Challa's in Civil War. It wasn't as bad as the Ross/Valentia shyt, but it still could have been left on the cutting room floor. The show *should* be the better place to establish and endear her character to audiences. I'm kinda excited for it, but given how mediocre most of Marvel's streaming output has been I do have some skepticism.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Ironheart/Riri was annoying to me in Black Panther 2.

I really wanted to like the character but nah, I couldn't :francis:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I liked Paul Rudd in civil war,he was a real show stealer:mjpls:

But nah,Black Panther 2 got way too much hate imo. And I was critical about how they portrayed Tchalla and made him more "digestible" for cac and kid audiences. So I wasnt that big on the start of the franchise,but 2 was also still good to me#CooglerDontMiss.

But the RiRi character was wack,due to no fault of her own. Another female tomboy characterization:comeon:? Her vibranium invention and Iron Man suit? So shes a genius of that level but struggling in college financially. Rather than having every corporation in America trying to recruit her out of highschool? But your right,a background story does make characters more likeable. So we shouldnt be as quick to shut it down. I think we are just saying we didnt want it. But who knows,maybe we need it:wow:

Peter Parker was a genius and he was struggling to get into MIT. He saved the planet and didn’t have money.

Falcon couldn’t get a loan even tho he was an avenger.

Like I said before. When it comes to certain people, they are held to a different standard. If you don’t like the character because she’s an unknown black woman then say it. If you don’t like the character because she didn’t fit with the overall theme/tone of the movie then say that.

But don’t try to say oh she a genius, but she can’t pay to go to school is dumb as hell. Especially when other characters went thru the same struggles.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Spider-verse is a perfect example of the only thing that holds back a character is writing and narrative execution. Miles was poorly written in the comics for years and all it took was one great film for him to blow up in the mainstream and popular culture.

I don't think RiRi was implemented well in WF. Her arc just didn't feel as organic as T'Challa's in Civil War. It wasn't as bad as the Ross/Valentia shyt, but it still could have been left on the cutting room floor. The show *should* be the better place to establish and endear her character to audiences. I'm kinda excited for it, but given how mediocre most of Marvel's streaming output has been I do have some skepticism.

She didn’t have an arc in Wakanda Forever :mindblown:

Her arc was no different than Black Widow in Iron Man 2.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.

Nah. Call it what it is. They're trying to replace the Avengers with a bunch of teenage girls that aren't even old enough to rent a car and making them "smarter" and more able than the characters they're attempting to replace. All of the original avengers had elements of struggle and tragedy around them. All they do with these young female characters is write them with varying degrees of toxic masculinity.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
They should make a Triumph and Torment movie so Doom is introduced properly in a Strange movie, then introduce F4

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
disney needs to call Capcom and set up a new marvel vs Capcom..

capcom hitting right now.

maybe get smash team to make a marvel/disney smash clone.

get ninjaturtle team to remake the old xmen beat em up

pivot to games...then reboot mcu now that they got everyone..

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Man marvels problem is they just won’t make some cool shyt for shyts and giggles. They need to just have this chick blow shyt up and fight a bunch of nonsensical men in mech suits and take down a nikka in a Gundam. Man Hollywood sucks these days.
Pretty much…no one cares about the character, but if they do a show of her doing cool shyt, all is forgiven.