“IRONHEART” has been taken off of Marvel Studios calendar. (The series featuring Black actress Dominique Thorne completed filming prior to the strike)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
She barely had any screen time, so do make that assessment is forced. If her bare minimum screen time impacted you that much then :snoop:

Ned’s character in Spider-Man is legit annoying. I can’t think of a bunch of annoying characters. But the black panther has to be flawless right?

Like I said before, y’all are quick to nitpick the only black IP in the MCU. Don’t complain when the shyt ends. No respect at all.

my problem with her was the fact that her acting ability... she fekt wooden you know, stiff, didnt come off as natural...:patrice: like she was trying too hard and did nothing to stand out even with the screen time she had..:manny: that was it to me...

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or they should have you MoM as the segway, but they just completely wasted the appearances of Reed and Professor X in it.
That's because Reed and Professor X were shoehorned in the movie. See the pattern?:pachaha:

That illuminati scene was shot two weeks before the film was in theaters :francis:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
my problem with her was the fact that her acting ability... she fekt wooden you know, stiff, didnt come off as natural...:patrice: like she was trying too hard and did nothing to stand out even with the screen time she had..:manny: that was it to me...
Given the elements the character was put in, how else was she suppose to act? More serious? More regal? Stoic?

She acted like an awkward fish out of water. Like a normal person that for suddenly thrusted in that position.

Or maybe she was supposed to act white? Like a generic white character? Like, the little kid in Iron Man 3?

Point being, you never got a chance to see the character in their natural environment. Paul Rudd’s scenes in Civil War were awkward and corny because he was thrusted into a new environment.

But that’s the problem. Y’all expect all of the characters to have the same formula and come off the same exact way…. Immediately. Y’all dont got time for character growth or development.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Given the elements the character was put in, how else was she suppose to act? More serious? More regal? Stoic?

She acted like an awkward fish out of water. Like a normal person that for suddenly thrusted in that position.

Or maybe she was supposed to act white? Like a generic white character? Like, the little kid in Iron Man 3?

Point being, you never got a chance to see the character in their natural environment. Paul Rudd’s scenes in Civil War were awkward and corny because he was thrusted into a new environment.

But that’s the problem. Y’all expect all of the characters to have the same formula and come off the same exact way…. Immediately. Y’all dont got time for character growth or development.

I not talking about her character... im talking about how she came across acting wise...:ld: it just wasnt hitting for me..:pachaha:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I like the Spider-Man Holland joints but something bout them,... they just don't hit like the Spiderverse movies. The writing isn't quite up to par and they are shoehorning in too much shyt.
Cause they aren't written as well but Ganke, Peters style and the bit of swag he had in Civil War/Homecoming,hell even Uncle Aaron being there all Miles story elements.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I was not a fan of her character at all in black panther 2. She has masculine energy and looks/acts like 2004 era Bow wow.

I think a RiRi Williams/iron heart project can work in both the comics and the big screen but the character is in sore need of a revamp because right now her only character defining trait is “black girl in an Iron Man suit”

the creative team behind spider verse did the Lords work (no pun intended if you know) making Miles Morales a viable character, the same needs to happen for RiRi Williams.

Yeah I thought that was way too much of a character change.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Russo’s >>>>

They own the top 4 outta 5 Marvel flicks.

I wanted more variety and autonomy for directors but they are missed when it comes to the meat and potatoes.
And it's no coincidence that these joints are the least goofy movies. Add Black Panther.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I liked Paul Rudd in civil war,he was a real show stealer:mjpls:

But nah,Black Panther 2 got way too much hate imo. And I was critical about how they portrayed Tchalla and made him more "digestible" for cac and kid audiences. So I wasnt that big on the start of the franchise,but 2 was also still good to me#CooglerDontMiss.

But the RiRi character was wack,due to no fault of her own. Another female tomboy characterization:comeon:? Her vibranium invention and Iron Man suit? So shes a genius of that level but struggling in college financially. Rather than having every corporation in America trying to recruit her out of highschool? But your right,a background story does make characters more likeable. So we shouldnt be as quick to shut it down. I think we are just saying we didnt want it. But who knows,maybe we need it:wow: