“IRONHEART” has been taken off of Marvel Studios calendar. (The series featuring Black actress Dominique Thorne completed filming prior to the strike)

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
At the end of Black Panther 2, there was a scene of her in an all-orange suit.

She was HOLDING breh :noah:

a4b8a6a2db7b54b968080bccf6e46eb0af8c52dd.gif
Was saying the SAME shyt when I saw this too :heh:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I’ll bet that this show get completely cancelled same way CWs Batgirl got thrown in the trash :mjlol:

Doesnt make sense to have two shows about stark tech when you can fuse both stories or something.

Thor Ragnorok was loosely based on Ragnorok and Planet Hulk comics. why not have riri be a second protagonist in Armour Wars?

Last edited:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
They're cutting down because they been wasting so much money breh:mjlol:

Have you not see all the purging Disney has been doing? Removing and cancelling shows and movies? The way they gutted ESPN? That Star Wars park they just closed down?

All they've been doing is wasting money
Dictators around the world should be taking notes on how Disney mind-fukked millions into thinking they were social activists rather than heartless capitalists.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Read the comic and dont care for her. Plus in BP2 they introduced her horribly with no backstory. Give us Xmen

If they were smart that would give her an amalgamation of her and Ironlad's storyline for the Young Avengers set up in the MCU.

Having both would be redundant. Doing a mashup especially with all things considered (Kang being black) and making her a varient makes the most sense.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Until we get a comic book accurate Tchalla we should boycott....🤷🏿‍♂️

In light of the MCU's questionable decision-making and Disney in shambles with the cost cutting across business lines, i now feel like not recasting T'Challa was... probably for the best.

BP already pop culture certified, so better to keep him on the sidelines with Ironman and Cap so he can't be blamed for this shyt or (worse) be a victim of any m-she-u shenanigans. Thank god Miles is with Sony... something i don't think we'd have ever said 6 years ago. Sucks for Blade tho.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
In light of the MCU's questionable decision-making and Disney in shambles with the cost cutting across business lines, i now feel like not recasting T'Challa was... probably for the best.

BP already pop culture certified, so better to keep him on the sidelines with Ironman and Cap so he can't be blamed for this shyt or (worse) be a victim of any m-she-u shenanigans. Thank god Miles is with Sony... something i don't think we'd have ever said 6 years ago. Sucks for Blade tho.
Black Panther was a shytty film :gucci:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
What kills me with Disney is they bypass established black characters with fleshed out backstories from the comics for white ones then want to double back and promote newer black characters no one cares about like Ironheart.

asm_annual_16_intro.jpg

In the comics Monica Rambeau was Captain Marvel before the Captain Marvel we got in Avengers Endgame (who was originally Ms. Marvel in the comics) AND she was an Avenger (I think even the leader at one point). And yeah I know they got Monica Rambeau in the new movie but she should've been front and center where Brie Larson was, not an afterthought.

This is true. She led the Avengers for a bit in the 80s.

Lowkey she’s always been what black folks like to think Storm is but never got the mainstream opportunity until the MCU… yet what they’ve given her is basically glorified supporting cast material and being the little homie to Brie’s character.

But idk maybe she stands out in the Marvels movie

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
This is true. She led the Avengers for a bit in the 80s.

Lowkey she’s always been what black folks like to think Storm is but never got the mainstream opportunity until the MCU… yet what they’ve given her is basically glorified supporting cast material and being the little homie to Brie’s character.

But idk maybe she stands out in the Marvels movie
Lol she won't. She is also Creole too.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
What kills me with Disney is they bypass established black characters with fleshed out backstories from the comics for white ones then want to double back and promote newer black characters no one cares about like Ironheart.

asm_annual_16_intro.jpg

In the comics Monica Rambeau was Captain Marvel before the Captain Marvel we got in Avengers Endgame (who was originally Ms. Marvel in the comics) AND she was an Avenger (I think even the leader at one point). And yeah I know they got Monica Rambeau in the new movie but she should've been front and center where Brie Larson was, not an afterthought.
Would be dope for her to get the stimulus package by by introducing Rogue and have her put Carol Danvers in a coma. Put Monica In a revenge tip against the Brotherhood :ohlawd: like the shyt is right there in the comics wtf they waiting for

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
They're cutting down because they been wasting so much money breh:mjlol:

Have you not see all the purging Disney has been doing? Removing and cancelling shows and movies? The way they gutted ESPN? That Star Wars park they just closed down?

All they've been doing is wasting money
Those are recurring cost. The park has to be kept and maintained daily. ESPN has reporters flown out to events, editors, etc daily.

This is a singular project that’s already been completed. They can make money simply putting it on ABC with the writers strike killing their programs. Get ad revenues from people tuning in then never show it again and never pay residuals

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps

asm_annual_16_intro.jpg

This.
IMO, A Monica Rambeau franchise starting Teyonah Paris could have done well if they marketed to black people right.
But they're wasting her as a co-star to Brie Larson in the Marvels and that movie will do Quantumania numbers if they're lucky.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You ain't lying breh

I just watched Across The Spiderverse today and was :wow: at the amount of agency and decisiveness Miles displayed. This is a rarity for black male characters, especially when they're written by Disney