“IRONHEART” has been taken off of Marvel Studios calendar. (The series featuring Black actress Dominique Thorne completed filming prior to the strike)

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

LOOKS LIKE SECRET INVASION
BULLshyt WAS THE NAIL IN
THE COFFIN FOR A LOT OF
THE TRASH THEY HAD COMING OUT.

THE MARVELS SHOULD
COMPLETE THE CYCLE
AND FORCE THEM TO DO
A COMPLETE 180 FROM
THE DIRECTION THEYVE GONE IN
POST INFINITY SAGA.
:devil:
:evil:

I fully expect this, definitely. Secret Invasion being both a critical and commercial fail broke the system. We just aren't tolerating their mid grade bullshyt like that. Marvels is gonna have a decent weekend and fall off a cliff.

Then they'll scrap Echo, and delay agatha, and think pieces about sexism will come out.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I fully expect this, definitely. Secret Invasion being both a critical and commercial fail broke the system. We just aren't tolerating their mid grade bullshyt like that. Marvels is gonna have a decent weekend and fall off a cliff.

Then they'll scrap Echo, and delay agatha, and think pieces about sexism will come out.

KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE!!!

again, the best comic movies ever HAVE NOT been goofyfests. They are more serious in tone and reality than a standup special.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if we're going to get that new Daredevil tho.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks

:lawd:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I think they knew what the major reaction was going to be and shelved it."Give us X-men and FF" like some of their last venues were exactly good. nikkas will lose their minds if either of those comic films aren't spectacular.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
"Give us X-men and FF" like some of their last venues were exactly good. nikkas will lose their minds if either of those comic films aren't spectacular.

BECAUSE EVERYONE ALWAYS SAID
THE MCU WOULD
HANDLE THE PROPERTIES
MUCH BETTER THAN FOX.

NOW THE MCU CANT HANDLE
THE shyt THEY ALREADY HAD PLANNED.
:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I think they knew what the major reaction was going to be and shelved it."Give us X-men and FF" like some of their last venues were exactly good. nikkas will lose their minds if either of those comic films aren't spectacular.
Fantastic four is probably gonna suck, because the characters themselves aren't that good. Reed Richards is like the most intelligent humanoid in all of comics in history, but at the end of the day, he's plasticman with a PhD. Johnny the human torch has a more inconsistent identity in comics than his lover ice man, and the thing is struggle hulk.

A good writer can do good things in comics with them because you don't need to tell their farkakte old tyme "gamma waves" origin, but I can't see it working in this era of comic movies.

Personally, i think they're the most overrated IP in all of comics.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. Call it what it is. They're trying to replace the Avengers with a bunch of teenage girls that aren't even old enough to rent a car and making them "smarter" and more able than the characters they're attempting to replace. All of the original avengers had elements of struggle and tragedy around them. All they do with these young female characters is write them with varying degrees of toxic masculinity.
I don't see it. Did they say RiRi was smarter and more capable than Tony? or is that something chuds online inferred? Her being a prodigy and building a makeshift suit in a advanced 3rd world country doesn't make her more competent than Tony. Especially considering all the groundwork for a basic Iron Man suit has probably been known for a while.

Ms. Marvel is no where near as powerful or capable as Carol.

Kate Bishop was widely reckless and clumsy compared to Clint.

They ARE clearly setting up Young Avengers tho. Not just girls. You have Eli Bradley, Speed and Wiccan, Skaar all introduced too.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's what's funny to me. I DO like the FF, but they are a bunch of corny, goofball heroes and that's the shyt people are claiming they're tired of from Marvel.

The X-men will definitely go through some changes and will definitely not look traditional. People will start bytching about it too.

What makes people think out of the sea of mid, that these films will be any better?

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
That's what's funny to me. I DO like the FF, but they are a bunch of corny, goofball heroes and that's the shyt people are claiming they're tired of from Marvel.

The X-men will definitely go through some changes and will definitely not look traditional. People will start bytching about it too.

What makes people think out of the sea of mid, that these films will be any better?
I guess people have a bad taste with those Fox distributed 3 FF (especially the last one) and the last few X-Men Films besides DoFP, Deadpool 1 & 2 and Logan.

Making the assumption that they're just going to churn out bangers when they haven't seemed to even consider (definitely can't now) writers and actors and directors for the X-Men.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I don't see it. Did they say RiRi was smarter and more capable than Tony? or is that something chuds online inferred? Her being a prodigy and building a makeshift suit in a advanced 3rd world country doesn't make her more competent than Tony. Especially considering all the groundwork for a basic Iron Man suit has probably been known for a while.

Ms. Marvel is no where near as powerful or capable as Carol.

Kate Bishop was widely reckless and clumsy compared to Clint.

They ARE clearly setting up Young Avengers tho. Not just girls. You have Eli Bradley, Speed and Wiccan, Skaar all introduced too.
Stop it man. You know what they're doing. And I don't consider Carol an MCU Avenger. That stale heifer is more like a benign growth. No one wants to see these characters in the big screen saving the world. No one wants to see petite girls running around saving thr universe. No one asked for this. And I'll bet anything those avenger guys you mentioned will be second tier. I'm a casual marvel fan and I have no clue who they are. Might as well be blue beetle. This isn't guardians of the galaxy where you have thr strength and interconnectedness of the infinity saga to get people to at least watch it. This is CW level shyt. People want more Civil War, Winter Soldier. Serious people with some light-hearted elements. This has been an almost unflappable formula for comic book movie success. Their whole strategy feels less focused and directionless. They killed the golden goose. It's over friend. They need to one shop and take a step back for about 5-7 years. That should have always been the strategy. Let people process and decompress from the infinity saga. They could have jumped in with the multiverse shyt from the perspective of another timeline.