No idea where the horrible rumor of iphone 4s being better than the 5 came from

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:whew: so glad im getting out this industry

No idea where the horrible rumor of iphone 4s being better than the 5 came from

not exactly better im hearing but just a better buy since its cheaper and does about the same shyt as the 5.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
yeah the iPhone 5 is apples worse phone yet. It has weird long screen an odd resolution and is not worth the premium over the iPhone 4.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
lol at you thinking you are stunting because of a cellphone, middle school kids have expensive ass phones hit means nothing nowadays, and im sure your new job is nothing important so chill out, you acting like you a CEO or something, step your game up punk

:laugh: I'm eating steak, man. Don't do that to me. Writing some fukking comedy lines like that:laugh::laugh::laugh:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Get that iPhone some hoes won't even fukk with if that iMessage bubble ain't blue

:win:

Pull out the iPhone when you get them digits the p*ssy gets real wet b

Same thing happens when you pull out the Galaxy S3...especially with Latina chicks of Cuban/Puertorican origin:evil:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had no idea it hadn't been released in the us. It seen released here in the uk where it hasn't had a good response. So where is the lie?

the feedback I've read from UK is that it's been selling out...there has no #'s released between Corporate and Individual users in UK, US, Canada, or anywhere in the world. So hwo would you know this info?

YOu don't

and that's the lie.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I might need to check that out but I don't believe you can run bb10 service and bb5 on the same server or same infrastructure.

it's all about the revenue stream...BB10 mobile fusion allows all types of BYOD to work with it, BB gets a nice stream of revenue for the devices used and it allows IT to implement controls on all operating systems.

Mobile fusions allows some interfaces to the BB5 legacy system, it's not the same server, you do have to setup a separate phsycial server (one for active synce and the other for legacy bb BES). However, if the server already supports active synch/exchange and not BES then it will support BB10 as well.

Lastly, BES10 will support BBOS and BB10 and BYOD devices in the future ( i believe in May) all on one server.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Whatever you do, don't go with a BlackBerry

In case ya'll wondering....

:lawd:I went with the Blackberry Z10!

after looking at all them shyts in store, THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME. just a screen. :sitdown:. but that z10 just looked so sharp. not too big like the note 2 and not too small like the iphone 5 (they changed the cord. smh). been playing round with it for an hr and i'm loving it so far. got 15 days to decide if i wanna return it too so im good.

:salute:thanks ya'll for the info and posts, good or bad!

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
In case ya'll wondering....

:lawd:I went with the Blackberry Z10!

after looking at all them shyts in store, THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME. just a screen. :sitdown:. but that z10 just looked so sharp. not too big like the note 2 and not too small like the iphone 5 (they changed the cord. smh). been playing round with it for an hr and i'm loving it so far. got 15 days to decide if i wanna return it too so im good.

:salute:thanks ya'll for the info and posts, good or bad!

At the end of the day the top phones do the same shyt:manny:.Its just what you prefer.The z10 does look sharp.:salute:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BB Z10 is poppin, they just sold a 1million units to one customer (business).