• Other

Votes: 8 9.1%

• Total voters

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Q10 > this

since im in love with my 9900 when i get my z10 (hopefully this upcoming week) im probably gonna swap it for a q10

to be real im probably gonna end up selling the z10 since i bought it unactivated, im just gonna try it out and unless i fall in love either sell it here, crackberry or craigslist.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the past 3 years, if you would have made a poll about BB I doubt you would ahve seen 20% saying they would get a BB.

People want to pretend BBRY was another PALM...its :duck:

BBRY is back and the Z10 is solid, the S4 was lackluster and left the door open.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
the past 3 years, if you would have made a poll about BB I doubt you would ahve seen 20% saying they would get a BB.

BBRY is back and the Z10 is solid, the S4 was lackluster and left the door open.
:childplease:

I want to try the Z10, but lets be serious the S3 shyts on the Z10 as an overall package.

Also that poll is about right, BlackBerry needed to get dissed like that to get back. They were really :flabbynsick: for YEARS.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You dont think apple or windows can drop something better then the z10. Since the s4 was lackluster. Besides build quality its a better device to me.

Galaxy Note 2

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You dont think apple or windows can drop something better then the z10. Since the s4 was lackluster. Besides build quality its a better device to me.

Galaxy Note 2

I definitely do, but Iphone 5s doesn't sound like it's going to be anything more than a refresh. The galaxy and the iphone are the top 2 players right now and if the Z10 can lure poeple away SOME and keep it's base then it's a win.

I do think S4 is a better hardware device obviously and android ecosystem is better, but I think people are liking the flow, messaging, and fluidity of the BB10 operating system thus far. If BB can get the core apps then it's going to be a HIT in the U.S.

As far as windows, I think they are going to be 4th and any other company that would be DOA but windows has enough capital and ambition to keep in the race...I haven't used or seen windows phones outside of the internet but you have people ingrained in the brands (Apple, Google, and BB) Windows is like this dinosaur that mom and dad use on their PC.

I want to try the Z10, but lets be serious the S3 shyts on the Z10 as an overall package.

Also that poll is about right, BlackBerry needed to get dissed like that to get back. They were really for YEARS.

I don't think the S3 shyts on the Z10 as an overall package...it's the same as I said above. Android has a better ecosystem (as far as apps). Although hardware wise, I think the Z10 beats the S3 spec wise (outside of screen size).

Z10 has better pixel density (better visuals), more RAM, similiar performance processor wise, and similiar if not better camera than the S3. So it comes down to what OS you prefer....so again I wouldn't say the S3 shyts on Z10. Z10 in a partial view is actually better if not on par with the S3 (as it should be).

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I definitely do, but Iphone 5s doesn't sound like it's going to be anything more than a refresh. The galaxy and the iphone are the top 2 players right now and if the Z10 can lure poeple away SOME and keep it's base then it's a win.

I do think S4 is a better hardware device obviously and android ecosystem is better, but I think people are liking the flow, messaging, and fluidity of the BB10 operating system thus far. If BB can get the core apps then it's going to be a HIT in the U.S.

As far as windows, I think they are going to be 4th and any other company that would be DOA but windows has enough capital and ambition to keep in the race...I haven't used or seen windows phones outside of the internet but you have people ingrained in the brands (Apple, Google, and BB) Windows is like this dinosaur that mom and dad use on their PC.

I don't think the S3 shyts on the Z10 as an overall package...it's the same as I said above. Android has a better ecosystem (as far as apps). Although hardware wise, I think the Z10 beats the S3 spec wise (outside of screen size).

Z10 has better pixel density (better visuals), more RAM, similiar performance processor wise, and similiar if not better camera than the S3. So it comes down to what OS you prefer....so again I wouldn't say the S3 shyts on Z10. Z10 in a partial view is actually better if not on par with the S3 (as it should be).
Breh I stopped reading when you were talking about ingrained. BB will never, EVER be more ingrained than Windows LOL

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh I stopped reading when you were talking about ingrained. BB will never, EVER be more ingrained than Windows LOL

Because you're dumb.

Windows has the PC and some of the server market and some of the console gaming market (which is in a down trend)

What do you use for email, searching, tablets, phones, car systems, network, streaming, cloud computing?

window was ingrained 10 years ago when the desktop PC was the hub...they've been decentralized well over 5 years now. You should really study the market a bit more.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Because you're dumb.

Windows has the PC and some of the server market and some of the console gaming market (which is in a down trend)

What do you use for email, searching, tablets, phones, car systems, network, streaming, cloud computing?

window was ingrained 10 years ago when the desktop PC was the hub...they've been decentralized well over 5 years now. You should really study the market a bit more.
Dog nobody talks about blackberry in the consumer market. That shyt was tucked away in a corner of all major carrier stores for a reason. It's ok, you have proven to be extremely stubborn in the past

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dog nobody talks about blackberry in the consumer market. That shyt was tucked away in a corner of all major carrier stores for a reason. It's ok, you have proven to be extremely stubborn in the past

you mean, I've been extreemly right in the past? Like the Wii being the highest selling console ?

The Z10 and BBerry > then any Window phone that has been released. WP8 are in a distant 4th place. Like what world do you live in where you think Windows phones are better than BB in any shape or form. You talk about being tucked away in a corner...I hope you don't put your money where your mouth is my friend. I do , which I why I know about market trends and don't just speak out my ass like you do.

Samsung's new co-CEO: 'Windows isn't selling very well' ? The Register

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
you mean, I've been extreemly right in the past? Like the Wii being the highest selling console ?

The Z10 and BBerry > then any Window phone that has been released. WP8 are in a distant 4th place. Like what world do you live in where you think Windows phones are better than BB in any shape or form. You talk about being tucked away in a corner...I hope you don't put your money where your mouth is my friend. I do , which I why I know about market trends and don't just speak out my ass like you do.

Samsung's new co-CEO: 'Windows isn't selling very well' ? The Register
Extremely biased in the past is more like it. I still remember the gamecube debates and defending the Wii like it was a positive for Nintendo in the long run. That damn console is what caused people to view Nintendo as a company that just can't compete in the console races anymore.

As far as blackberry and windows phone is concerned? Way too early to tell, but to act like the blackberry name is ingrained into people is a bit much. If it IS ingrained to those who follow tech the responses are usually the same, great keyboards but extremely outdated hardware and software. Can it change? Anything can happen, but highly unlikely and at best Microsoft and blackberry will be fighting for single digit market share. Microsoft had the clear long term advantage tho with all their products synced up and familiarity across platforms as time goes on.

They have a much more solid game plan to grow. Let's give the sales a couple of more months to see where things go. I am expecting a sharp decline in sales by month 3, even more than the lumia 920. We will revisit this in the summer

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Extremely biased in the past is more like it. I still remember the gamecube debates and defending the Wii like it was a positive for Nintendo in the long run. That damn console is what caused people to view Nintendo as a company that just can't compete in the console races anymore.

As far as blackberry and windows phone is concerned? Way too early to tell, but to act like the blackberry name is ingrained into people is a bit much. If it IS ingrained to those who follow tech the responses are usually the same, great keyboards but extremely outdated hardware and software. Can it change? Anything can happen, but highly unlikely and at best Microsoft and blackberry will be fighting for single digit market share. Microsoft had the clear long term advantage tho with all their products synced up and familiarity across platforms as time goes on.

They have a much more solid game plan to grow. Let's give the sales a couple of more months to see where things go. I am expecting a sharp decline in sales by month 3, even more than the lumia 920. We will revisit this in the summer

Dude gamecube debates? Cmon man....anyway you talking about Wii, again I was RIGHT it went on to be the highest selling console. Who cares about "viewpoints" when you have the hottest product out...Nintendo's failure is that they did not follow it up with another great casual console (instead of going the aaple route) they went back to try to capture hardcore gamers who :bryan: at owning nintendo.

You don't know markets and trends and taht's why you're on the losing end of this. If microsoft had a clear long-term advantage products like the Zune would still be around. You can only throw so much cash into marketing, BB has made the right moves this time around by going to almost a grassroots development of certain aspects of the ecosystem. That's why they are selling out worldwide and theirs hints of strong presales while on the other end everyone is saying the WP8 is flopping. So what? Are we waiting for WP9 is that the year they finally break into #3 ? WE've been waiting for 4 years now

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Close the door on Blackberry. They are too late to the game and unless they come through with changers I don't see anything positive coming their way.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Dude gamecube debates? Cmon man....anyway you talking about Wii, again I was RIGHT it went on to be the highest selling console. Who cares about "viewpoints" when you have the hottest product out...Nintendo's failure is that they did not follow it up with another great casual console (instead of going the aaple route) they went back to try to capture hardcore gamers who :bryan: at owning nintendo.

You don't know markets and trends and taht's why you're on the losing end of this. If microsoft had a clear long-term advantage products like the Zune would still be around. You can only throw so much cash into marketing, BB has made the right moves this time around by going to almost a grassroots development of certain aspects of the ecosystem. That's why they are selling out worldwide and theirs hints of strong presales while on the other end everyone is saying the WP8 is flopping. So what? Are we waiting for WP9 is that the year they finally break into #3 ? WE've been waiting for 4 years now
I know trends more than you do thats for sure. The Wii was a successful console in terms of sales, but it hasn't exactly translated into long term success even when it comes to the Wii U. Nintendo made the big mistake of catering to the casuals and ignoring the core audience and the sales now are reflecting what I thought would happen to them. Once the PS4/365 drop it might be over for their gimmick once and for all. In fact their sales have dipped significantly for years already...they are a fisher price/handheld company in my eyes.

I'll let you tell it about blackberry tho chief. No major app developers are talking blackberry, not many consumers care, and the 3.5 out of 5 and 7 out of 10 reviews are already starting to hit the net. This month was probably their best bet to gain some market share, but I see a SHARP...SHARP decline come April 26th.

Hell if HTC stopped bullshytting the HTC One should easily outsell that BlackBerry over the long term, but I have yet to see an advertisement for it on TV. Windows Phone has decent market share outside of the United States as well, but lets conveniently ignore that and talk about BB yeah!

All this back and forth really means nothing as I have no dog in this fight and will be trying the Z10 once its released, but to have this crazy optimism like "BlackBerry is BACK BABY!" is a bit far fetched. Not many outside of crackberry.com feel the same way and take a look at the tech sites if you want as close to unbiased feedback as you can get...nobody cares. If you look at the BB Z10 review on the verge 3 things stand out. Battery Life 5/10 and of course that ecosystem at 5/10, but mot importantly? Everyone in there debating whether there is room for 4th place for blackberry to survive.