• Other

Votes: 8 9.1%

• Total voters

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
if there's no LTE service in ur area, there's no point in having an iphone 5.

naw rogers has lte for both the z10 and iphone 5. but the iphone is gonna require me to update all my itunes and agree to all their nonsense terms. :comeon: not a fan of itunes.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Well Z10 wont work on current BES infrastructure. So they'll all need to upgrade to BES10. Which makes all their current blackberrys obsolete as they wont work on BES10 Server. ( although, I guess they could run 2 bb infrastructures. :yeshrug: )

Also, the users in most companies want the blackberry due to the physical keyboard. without that they may as well go for an iphone and use active sync out the box on Exchange mail. The Company I slave for has already dumped Blackberry and I heard the Pentagon, one of their biggest customers is dumping blackberry as well. I certainly know a few huge investment banks in the uk who have dumped BB for iphones and S3s.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Well Z10 wont work on current BES infrastructure. So they'll all need to upgrade to BES10. Which makes all their current blackberrys obsolete as they wont work on BES10 Server. ( although, I guess they could run 2 bb infrastructures. :yeshrug: )

Also, the users in most companies want the blackberry due to the physical keyboard. without that they may as well go for an iphone and use active sync out the box on Exchange mail. The Company I slave for has already dumped Blackberry and I heard the Pentagon, one of their biggest customers is dumping blackberry as well. I certainly know a few huge investment banks in the uk who have dumped BB for iphones and S3s.

:manny:didnt know that stuff. thanks for the info breh.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
everyone i know is telling me to get an android. are they really the winning team right now?

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
everyone i know is telling me to get an android. are they really the winning team right now?

Not necessarily. I dont think there's much difference between android and iphone but I look at it as, if you would enjoy an android phone you'd already be asking which android phone and not which phone, so I reckon you'd enjoy an iphone more.

Lord Piffington

Cacnificent #euswag
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For that bussinesslook I would recommend the Samsung Note II.. shyt is piff breh, looks sharp as hell too

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Not necessarily. I dont think there's much difference between android and iphone but I look at it as, if you would enjoy an android phone you'd already be asking which android phone and not which phone, so I reckon you'd enjoy an iphone more.

:usure:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nexus 4. I would recommend that or the note 2 if you want LTE. Also consider waiting for the s4 to drop (dunno when that is)