• Other

Votes: 8 9.1%

• Total voters

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll admit, I'm partial to Blackberries, I don't know if it's BBM, the mail experience, or i'm being a homer (i don't use alot of apps).

The only non-bb phone I'm considering is the Sony Xperian ....that phone is a beast, but I will probably get the Z10 when it drops in the U.S.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I'll admit, I'm partial to Blackberries, I don't know if it's BBM, the mail experience, or i'm being a homer (i don't use alot of apps).

The only non-bb phone I'm considering is the Sony Xperian ....that phone is a beast, but I will probably get the Z10 when it drops in the U.S.
You are a homer...you were a hardcore Nintendo stan back on SOHH also :rudy:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are a homer...you were a hardcore Nintendo stan back on SOHH also :rudy:

I admit that, but I'm not buying a Wii U...if you read my commentary I feel they lost already with that bullshyt system. The Wii was at least innovative and connected with the casual gamer. It's not about homerism it's consumerism...I can admit PS1 > N64 and PS2, Xbox > Gamecube

But Wii destroyed Xbox 360 and PS3...that's facts.

BB10 > WP8 and is on par with IP5 and most androids...you're going to start seeing the core apps (not ports) like Instagram, Netflix, and Skype and that's when you'll know BB10 is making a dent.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
people hating on blackberry the last couple years. but the reviews for the bb 10 have mostly been good to very good. and the specs are about 95% the same as the iphone and antroids.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
people hating on blackberry the last couple years. but the reviews for the bb 10 have mostly been good to very good. and the specs are about 95% the same as the iphone and antroids.

What the fukk are you talking about?

New blackberry is :trash:.

Buy black iPhone 5 and stop wasting others people time.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I find that hard to believe since the BB Z10 hasn't even been released in the U.S. nor has specific #s been released between corporate and individual business. Nice lie though.

I had no idea it hadn't been released in the us. It seen released here in the uk where it hasn't had a good response. So where is the lie?

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
more lies, Pentagon dumped BB? Or did they just open up the network to different devices (potentially)??? i said I heard they were dumping bb and didnt say this was a fact.and for a company that's been pretty much exclusively bb for a while opening up to android and iOS is quite a big deal and a hit on bb

BES10 isn't backwards compatible but if you already have legacy blackberry's you would run BES10 as an interface to the BB5 server, not to mention mobile fusion allows you to manage IOS and Android devices as well. This is no different than any ActiveSync server, which doesn't support legacy BB devices. So any company allowing BYOD and had legacy BB devices were running two separate servers anyway.

I might need to check that out but I don't believe you can run bb10 service and bb5 on the same server or same infrastructure.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

No the specs arent the same the bb is gimped a year old android has better specs...just because the camera is 13 mega pixels dont think that translates to real pictures for fb or the internet.

Galaxy Note 2

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
iPhone 5 and galaxy S3 are both good phones but iPhone looks a lot more mature and professional. a nice sleek black design>>>>>blue plastic :scusthov:

BBZ10 looks nice but reviews say its still a step below the other two.

:childplease: pulling out a Note 2 at a professional office and making a phone call. everyone will be like :pachaha: "why is he makin a call on his ipad mini?"