Votes: 8 9.1%

• Total voters

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
lol just throwin options out there.

I have an iPhone 3G, 3Gs and 4, so I decided to switch it up because I got bored with iOS. Haven't looked back since.

:upsetfavre:ima check out the windows 8 phones. i doubt if ill be sold though since i seen the surface in action and wasnt that impressed.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
motorola-razr-i-pictures-preview-0.jpg

what about this. its got intel.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Get that iPhone some hoes won't even fukk with if that iMessage bubble ain't blue

:win:

Pull out the iPhone when you get them digits the p*ssy gets real wet b

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Blackberry Z10 is not doing very well in the corporate circles from my understanding.

I find that hard to believe since the BB Z10 hasn't even been released in the U.S. nor has specific #s been released between corporate and individual business. Nice lie though.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well Z10 wont work on current BES infrastructure. So they'll all need to upgrade to BES10. Which makes all their current blackberrys obsolete as they wont work on BES10 Server. ( although, I guess they could run 2 bb infrastructures. :yeshrug: )

Also, the users in most companies want the blackberry due to the physical keyboard. without that they may as well go for an iphone and use active sync out the box on Exchange mail. The Company I slave for has already dumped Blackberry and I heard the Pentagon, one of their biggest customers is dumping blackberry as well. I certainly know a few huge investment banks in the uk who have dumped BB for iphones and S3s.

more lies, Pentagon dumped BB? Or did they just open up the network to different devices (potentially)???

BES10 isn't backwards compatible but if you already have legacy blackberry's you would run BES10 as an interface to the BB5 server, not to mention mobile fusion allows you to manage IOS and Android devices as well. This is no different than any ActiveSync server, which doesn't support legacy BB devices. So any company allowing BYOD and had legacy BB devices were running two separate servers anyway.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
more lies, Pentagon dumped BB? Or did they just open up the network to different devices (potentially)???

BES10 isn't backwards compatible but if you already have legacy blackberry's you would run BES10 as an interface to the BB5 server, not to mention mobile fusion allows you to manage IOS and Android devices as well. This is no different than any ActiveSync server, which doesn't support legacy BB devices. So any company allowing BYOD and had legacy BB devices were running two separate servers anyway.

:leostare:u really know ur shyt. thanks for correcting shyt breh.

cam_e_ron50

KillaKiloz
Daps
Reppin
Collingwood
I personally just got that HTC 8x windows phone. Phone is beastly, nice specs, smooth as butter, decent camera, and Xbox live integration with games. Has 95% of the high quality apps you'd find on android or ios. Pretty much everything except instagram. Great phone.