Inside the black women and Asian men dating scene

Kublai Khan

Banned
Daps
Yoo this actually might be a thing :ohhh:

I got 2 friends with black chicks and 1 cousin.

1 Asian friend has a petite "redbone" one,(she wanted to get with me 1st but she wasnt my type)he had a kid with her.

Other Asian friend moved in with a black chick and is now living with her after knowing her for a month :stopitslime: she's not the best looking :yeshrug:but she has a steady job and pays everything......and I mean everything. The most unassuming Asian, I wouldn't say beta but he's reaaal laidback.

Then my cousin who lives in an area with alotta black people. Go thru his list of girlfriends and they are all dark choclate.:lolbron:

I had a couple black chicks feeling me in the school days but I was shy as fukk and it was too different for me.......but I'm more open now

I want one like timothy de la ghetto tho
hqdefault.jpg

:whew:
Jackie-1.jpg

Asian man winning

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This coupling is common in the carribean...I don't know why men here invest so nuch energy on BW interracial relationships than mock BW that no other men wants them

I think a lot of it is black women have always tried and failed to go out when their are men of the same caliber in our community. Black women rarely marry up when marrying out we put the facts out there. Therefore reasonable minds would say it's a color issue.

I used to be pissed about this type of stuff because I thought all black women were "mines" in a way because I'm black, but who cares? I don't see anything wrong with black women or black men dating out as long as it's not rooted in fetishization and they're not putting down the opposite gender to justify their means.

There's over 2 million more black women than men in America. They need somebody. Take away from all the black guys that are taken, don't date black women, unavailable and are gay. The numbers are much smaller.

This won't put an "end" to the black community. Hell, mixing has been going on forever.
:yeshrug:

Majority of those women are over 60 years old like 75%

My posts you've pinpointed aren't "evidence" or indicative of anything. :russ:

:umad:

You're just upset & angry because you only want people to focus on the potential positive benefits of Asian Male/Black Woman unions, without BM bring up, discussing or highlighting the possible intrinsic issues or problems this phenomenon may possibly cause or create within the Black community.

I never see half Asians with Asians. It'll be the same for us

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I think a lot of it is black women have always tried and failed to go out when their are men of the same caliber in our community. Black women rarely marry up when marrying out we put the facts out there. Therefore reasonable minds would say it's a color issue.

Like black men are bagging non black dimes by the numbers

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

So what do you intend to achieve with this thread? Is every bw desired by every bm? How do you explain he gender disparity? If you are concerned about BW getting wifed what do you suggest. Since bw dating out isn't an option like bm ans women of other races?:jbhmm:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Like black men are bagging non black dimes by the numbers

They are not but our men who are squares fall in love with vagina they can get. There's a disconnect on both sides for a long time until marrying age comes up and they both are disheartened and revengeful

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

Where is the stat?

But you are posting women that are coupled though?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, it should be noted that the people who say Asian men consider masuclinity differently and express it in different ways are wrong.

There is no difference in what Asians consider masculine and what blacks consider masculine.The difference is that Asians have a smaller spectrum for masculinity, similar to the way cacs have a smaller spectrum for speed. The tradeoff for less masculinity is more temperance.

Their racial characteristics drive their culture, not the other way around. Have a low IQ, brehs.

Last edited:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Where is the stat?

But you are posting women that are coupled though?

Just go to any census report they have the race by age and gender bracketed out. Only big disparity starts at 50-60

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Just go to any census report they have the race by age and gender bracketed out. Only big disparity starts at 50-60
Please provide the source. Again..
What are your solutions and what do you hope to achieve?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In Caribbean territories where there were waves of Chinese immigration in the 19th c, which is still going on, there was a whole lot of intermixing between Asians and Afros. There are exclusive Chinese associations sure, just like there are Afro groups that focus on preserving the culture of their ancestors who assimilated into the diaspora. I know many "Asian" / "Chinee" /Afro unions, some are my friends . They more identify with nationality first and ethnicity second for obvious reasons.

Spend two years in a space being ignorant and think you're an expert brehs.
be all bitter and sexually jealous and possessive over pics of random couples you saw on the net brehs.
Ignore the bigger issues facing communities brehs.

Black Carribeans have virtually no detectable Chinese ancestry. This is both proof Chinese people are rare in the Carribean (if not non-existent) and that no large scale Afro and Asian mixing ever occurred. The research supports my experience. I am not going to argue anecdotes when I have research. In other words, I'm right and you're wrong.

Also, I'm not bitter or jealous, just militant. I could care less about any black women in general. Stop.:comeon: