Inside Russell Wilson's "close knit" and "exclusive" inner circle

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Lets be honest... even though mozichrome posts like a bytch... he's right 70-75% of the time
Not really, dude damn near criticizes every fukking thread, ok, great, who gives a fukk? yes some conversations here are shallow, off color, or end up being a bunch of armchair a&r/psychologists/revolutionaries, but there are clearly people who want to engage in these topics, no matter how trivial they are to him, it's pretty easy to just not click the fukking thread. TLR is a shytty forum IMO, thus I don't go in there, it makes no sense for me to go there just to shyt on every thread made there i.e. Mozichrome

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Dudes is a sellout Richmond is mostly black he could easily had black friends if he wanted too.

KobeTho

Banned
Daps
Actually kap parents said they made a concerted effort to instill in him that he was black. From getting him a black mentor when he was young to getting him black dolls as a child. RG3 and maybe Russell are like some kids that I even grew up with who's black parents were so concerned about moving on up and living amongst white folks that often times they forgot to to teach their kids about themselves and who they were. I knew some black kids who didn't even know how to interacte with black folks. I mean literally didn't know. You could see it when we hit dating age. Some of the black dudes didn't know how to interact with sistas and some of the sistas didn't know how to interact with brothas. Some of them jokers were just lost.

I myself grew up in one of the most well to do neighborhoods in Chicago and the neighborhood was lily white with yuppies. My parents always made a concerted effort to make sure I wasn't a white washed kid. Whether that was placing me in diverse schools, taking me to events so i had to interact with black people or telling me about who I was and to never forget. IMO some of these black kids aren't getting that.

:wow:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
that click the type to say shyt like "wholly mole" "golly gee" "geezy weezy" "easy peasy" "fukking A" and wear dirty ass john deer hats although they never drove a tractor with dirty ass 7yr old white addidas, and just use the soap and no rag/loofa to shower,

bet they have discussions about what brand of mayo is best

:wow:

Drew Brees got some nikkas in his click tho:wow:

gotdamn fool breh :dead:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what does all that have to do w/ being black?
What is "being comfortable around blacks" even mean? Do all black people act the same to you?
because Russ has white friends he "doesnt know who he is"?
Don't try to be clever, there are some Blacks, who like he said, have simply not had interaction with Black folks(outside of family) for most of their adolescent, because of how they were raised. And when they do find themselves in a Black environment, they are not comfortable at all.

Saw this a lot a University, cause the school I went to . . Which was a white, they always tried to get the Black and latino kids to come in early and get to know each other, so we won't feel isolated.

And you always had a couple of kids, who were raised in an all white environment. And it was immediately noticed how awkward and out off place they felt.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
what does all that have to do w/ being black?
What is "being comfortable around blacks" even mean? Do all black people act the same to you?
because Russ has white friends he "doesnt know who he is"?
Yo stop actin stupid. I know you love white women like bacon and eggs but please dont come in here with your c00n shyt.

We get it you love and date white women.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
how about we fuking spice this up a lil more

BwD9AS9CEAAlnx-.png

:ohhh:

:russ:
:mjlol:
:lolbron:

@Yung Yogurt

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Don't try to be clever, there are some Blacks, who like he said, have simply not had interaction with Black folks(outside of family) for most of their adolescent, because of how they were raised. And when they do find themselves in a Black environment, they are not comfortable at all.

Saw this a lot a University, cause the school I went to . . Which was a white, they always tried to get the Black and latino kids to come in early and get to know each other, so we won't feel isolated.

And you always had a couple of kids, who were raised in an all white environment. And it was immediately noticed how awkward and out off place they felt.
their awkwardness is from preconceived shyt they have about black people, and also stereotypes black folks put on themselves.
Why yall putting that shyt on Russ if you dont even know what he's about?