Inside Russell Wilson's "close knit" and "exclusive" inner circle

Daps
Reppin
NULL
ny_e_wilson_b1_600x600.jpg

I don't think his pops is full black, he almost looks asian or something

his father is black enough. russ is not half anything.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
their awkwardness is from preconceived shyt they have about black people, and also stereotypes black folks put on themselves.
Why yall putting that shyt on Russ if you dont even know what he's about?

Jesus what a larry elder ass niggga you are.. how do you stereotype yourself??? seriously?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
They be in Russell crib playing Call of Duty calling each other all types a nikkas and shyt :mjlol:

"Hey Russ! My nikka!!!! Hook us up with some sammiches my nikkaAAAAAAA!!!!:skip:
nikka
nikka
nikka
nikka!!"

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Nope.....never.

You telling me you wouldnt send your child to the best school you could? Really. Come on man that goes against the thought process of damn near every parent out there. Its the reason shytty homes in good school districts cost more than nice homes around shytty schools.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
You telling me you wouldnt send your child to the best school you could? Really. Come on man that goes against the thought process of damn near every parent out there. Its the reason shytty homes in good school districts cost more than nice homes around shytty schools.

There are perfectly fine public institutions as well. During elementary school my parents tried that with me and I absolutely hated it.