Inside Russell Wilson's "close knit" and "exclusive" inner circle

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I have a question for you Coli brehs.....

If you had the money to send your kids to a affluent school and raise them in an affluent environment would you?

We all know that the top private and and even public schools in the country are mostly filled with white kids, how do you get the best for your child while also keeping them diverse?

THis is just a question, i'm not judging anything either way.

Nope.....never.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Nah...He goes into every thread and tries to find new ways to say "this is stupid, why are you guys talking about this" in ONE sentence.

I've never seen him bring anything of substance to the message board. Yet he always wants to act holier than thou.
Exactly... but it's true alot of the time :heh:

Im not denying he's a terrible poster though.

Dude needs to learn how to be less robotic

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love

He's only considered a game manager to people who don't realize that he has the benefit of a strong running game, and a defense that isn't gonna put him in situations where he has to do Matt Stafford type shyt every game.... Carroll brought him along slowly, because there was no need to just throw him into the fire like RG3 or Luck.

He's never been a game manager at any point in his career

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
It's funny...Him and RG3 both have white wives and hang around mostly White guys.

Meanwhile you have Kap who is actually mixed, adopted into and raised by a White family but Is apart of a black fraternity ( Kappa Alph Psi) Wifed up a Black woman in college, and hangs with mostly black people.

Not judging but thats interesting.

That's my quarterback :to:

TheGoldCoast

Banned
Daps
Where did you get this from breh? Because its not true.

u must of did the wrong googles, show me them receipts b

John Manning was spoken of as "Buck Swamp" John Manning. He was a
veteran of the War of 1812, serving under Capt. Elisha Bethea from
June 29, toSept. 29, 1812, receiving pay for this time. This makes
all of his descendants eligible for Daughters of 1812, or the Sons of
1812. He became a wealthy andprosperous planter, and owned all the
land which now comprises the town of Latta, South Carolina. At the
time of his death, John's personal property was appraised for
$4,747.80, although he had previously sold several plantations,
probably to give to his sons who had gone West.
It has been said that Robert E.Lee with Rev. Eli Holland, visited
Lee's kin in Marion County, S. C. and nearHomerville, Ga. when he
came South inspecting Fort Pulaski and other forts. In Robert E.
Lee's immediate family there are may Letitia Lees. John Manning Sr.'s
wife was Letitia Lee, what relation is not known, but it is certain
theywere kin.
Both John Manning and Letitia were buried on his plantation near
Latta, South Carolina.
Elisha MANNING b: 17 Oct 1803

The bolded was his son :mjlol:...You guys don't know your history. Elisha is a family name.

Last edited:

TheGoldCoast

Banned
Daps
Peyton Manning's great-grandfather, Richard Elam Manning, is believed to have served for the 36th Mississippi Infantry of the Confederate Army during the Civil War.

:sas1:

How deep do you nikkas wanna go?

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Threads like these are telling of how alot of you nikkas have never been anywhere, or are so sheltered that this type of shyt makes you very uncomfortable
yea...its kind of sad.
Like...it reminds me that most of these cats are either really young, or just all around fukk ups in life.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Actually kap parents said they made a concerted effort to instill in him that he was black. From getting him a black mentor when he was young to getting him black dolls as a child. RG3 and maybe Russell are like some kids that I even grew up with who's black parents were so concerned about moving on up and living amongst white folks that often times they forgot to to teach their kids about themselves and who they were. I knew some black kids who didn't even know how to interacte with black folks. I mean literally didn't know. You could see it when we hit dating age. Some of the black dudes didn't know how to interact with sistas and some of the sistas didn't know how to interact with brothas. Some of them jokers were just lost.

I myself grew up in one of the most well to do neighborhoods in Chicago and the neighborhood was lily white with yuppies. My parents always made a concerted effort to make sure I wasn't a white washed kid. Whether that was placing me in diverse schools, taking me to events so i had to interact with black people or telling me about who I was and to never forget. IMO some of these black kids aren't getting that.
what does all that have to do w/ being black?
What is "being comfortable around blacks" even mean? Do all black people act the same to you?
because Russ has white friends he "doesnt know who he is"?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I have a question for you Coli brehs.....

If you had the money to send your kids to a affluent school and raise them in an affluent environment would you?

We all know that the top private and and even public schools in the country are mostly filled with white kids, how do you get the best for your child while also keeping them diverse?

THis is just a question, i'm not judging anything either way.
I grew up in a family with money but my parents refused to put me in private schools for that reason. So wherever we moved it was to wherever the best public schools are. I appreciate that they did that too, or I mite be some RG3 ass nikka :lolbron: